K11 SR Breaking - TEIN coilovers, janpspeed peter lloyd exhaust, nismo parts

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Have both the bumpers gone? Im interested in them both together if the front one has space for the fog lights? And if it does do you still have all the wiring and stuff for the fogs?

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Have both the bumpers gone? Im interested in them both together if the front one has space for the fog lights? And if it does do you still have all the wiring and stuff for the fogs?

Hi there, do still have both of the bumpers for sale, front bumper includes fog lights + the loom from the fogs to the loom in the engine bay.

Joe.

hi mate you willing to post the front bumper the fog lights and loom, along with the front mudflaps if you still have them for £100 posted to North Wales?

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
hi mate you willing to post the front bumper the fog lights and loom, along with the front mudflaps if you still have them for £100 posted to North Wales?

Id prefer a pickup to be honest mate but will post at your expense. No mud flaps left unfortunately.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
You after the engine with pressure issues i take it. It would be a pallett jobbie. Where abouts in ireland do you want it?

yeah i'm actually just after the crank , rods ,and cams so the oil pressure issues dnt bother me. :)
i'm not long on this i cant seem to find how to send a pm cud u tell me how so i send my address.
or i'm in county Galway in Republic of Ireland

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Time to revive the thread!

Still have bumpers for sale with fogs, nismo splitter and a few other bits and bobs (see list) everything dirt cheap now guys need it gone