K11 SR Breaking - TEIN coilovers, janpspeed peter lloyd exhaust, nismo parts

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
K11 SR Breaking - TEIN coilovers, janspeed peter lloyd exhaust, nismo parts

UPDATE PRICES 28/08/2012 : Listing ended, everything is now for sale on a first come first serve basis.

Joe.

As mentioned in my other for sale thread, my K11 has 1 day left on ebay with no bids as of yet, if it does not sell I will take the time to break the car up over the weekend. Considering I only really have this weekend to remove parts from the vehicle I thought id start a for sale thread for parts now in the event that the car does not sell as a whole.

Below are all the aftermarket parts I would have for sale, prices are without postage, I would much prefer larger parts to be picked up (obvious reasons) but you can arrange a courier of of your own back. For now its just calling dibs to be honest, but I would expect immediate payment tomorrow night or Thursday once I confirm wether or not the vehicle has sold unless you plan to pay cash on collection.

Thanks for the interest. Joe (Y)

Still a few bits left guys;

*Geniune Nismo rear splitter £50 provisionally sold to oranje

*Genuine MOMO steering wheel with boss £25 provisionally sold

*CG13de - oil pressure issues £30

*CG13de Gearbox £30

*Headlights £30

*Various nuts and bolts £10

*2x SR alloys, tyres no good £20 per alloy

*SR/Super S front bumper £30 dougy

*Sr/Super S rear bumper £30 dougy

or £50 for the two.

*Interior trim pockets £25 Johnbr6

*Janspeed Manifold, slight crack where manifold joins downpipe. easy to sort for anyone with a welder £60

*TEIN Coilovers front and rear, 80mm drop front at present, 80mm at rear (springs are cut to reduce ride height). cost me £400+ when imported from japland in 2011 £300 MikeyRocks

*Peter Lloyd cat back system, hardly used but will have some stone and tarmac on it due to ride height of car £80 Legendryan

*Lightened flywheel >4KG, original CG13 lightened flywheel £30

*Magnecor High Performance HT Leads, used 4k miles £35 stani SOLD

*Adjustable panhard rod, matt humphreys creation in black £40 legendryan

*JDM Nissan March Number Plate recess £40

*Original Suspension set up £20

*automatic CG13de in good nick, roughly covered 60k miles £50Jimbo

*Gauges £30jimbo

*Spoiler £30jimbo

Any pics and extra info find here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170758955925?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Coilovers;

5086770648_6759aba4d6.jpg

As stated rear springs are now shorten then pictured.

Splitter;
5818736218_3ed622ce51.jpg

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Hi Joel would you mind to send the mani the panhard the rear splitter and the flywheel and made a group price ?

As mentioned in my other for sale thread, my K11 has 1 day left on ebay with no bids as of yet, if it does not sell I will take the time to break the car up over the weekend. Considering I only really have this weekend to remove parts from the vehicle I thought id start a for sale thread for parts now in the event that the car does not sell as a whole.

Below are all the aftermarket parts I would have for sale, prices are without postage, I would much prefer larger parts to be picked up (obvious reasons) but you can arrange a courier of of your own back. For now its just calling dibs to be honest, but I would expect immediate payment tomorrow night or Thursday once I confirm wether or not the vehicle has sold unless you plan to pay cash on collection.

Thanks for the interest. Joe (Y)

*TEIN Coilovers front and rear, 80mm drop front at present, 80mm at rear (springs are cut to reduce ride height). cost me £400+ when imported from japland in 2011 £300

*Janspeed Manifold, used £90

*Peter Lloyd cat back system, hardly used but will have some stone and tarmac on it due to ride height of car £80

*Kenwood CD/USB player £40

*Lightened flywheel >4KG, original CG13 lightened flywheel £30

*Magnecor High Performance HT Leads, used 4k miles £35

*Green stuff front brake pads, Brembo discs used 6k miles £35

*Adjustable panhard rod, matt humphreys creation in black £40

*Geniune Nismo rear splitter £70

*JDM Nissan March Number Plate recess £40

*Genuine MOMO steering wheel with boss £30

------------
Original parts listed below, if theres anything more specific you are after just post or pm me and I will get back with a price;

*CG13de - oil pressure issues £30

*CG13de Gearbox £30

*Headlights £30

*Original Suspension set up £20

*Various nuts and bolts £10

*8x SR alloys, tyres no good £20 per alloy or £120 for the lot

*automatic CG13de in good nick, roughly covered 60k miles £50

*SR seats £30

*SR/Super S front bumper £60

*Sr/Super S rear bumper £50

Any pics and extra info find here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170758955925?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hi Joel would you mind to send the mani the panhard the rear splitter and the flywheel and made a group price ?

I can give you the lot for £200 if you like Seb. You would have to arrange your own courier service though, and confirm that your happy for it all to be sent via courier.

Joe,

dibs on the flywheel. can pick it up this weekend if thats when you're gonna break it up. i can come any day though if its out, or will help to remove.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
dibs on the flywheel. can pick it up this weekend if thats when you're gonna break it up. i can come any day though if its out, or will help to remove.

will wait for a reply from Seb for the flywheel Tom, if he chooses he doesnt want it it would be ready for you early next week.

Joe.

mickey&me

Site Supporter
May I have dibs one

*Peter Lloyd cat back system, hardly used but will have some stone and tarmac on it due to ride height of car £80

:)

JasperFoxx

Ex. Club Member
tempted with the coilovers but I'd need to find new springs, 80mm drop would be too much for me! :suspect:

By the way, being an SR model, does it have drum rear brakes or discs?

*pleasesaydiscspleasesaydiscspleasesaydiscs* XD

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
May I have dibs one

:)

Stani's got dibs on leads sorry matey. Your names on the Peter Lloyd system though (Y)

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
tempted with the coilovers but I'd need to find new springs, 80mm drop would be too much for me! :suspect:

By the way, being an SR model, does it have drum rear brakes or discs?

*pleasesaydiscspleasesaydiscspleasesaydiscs* XD

There is an adjustable cup on the rears. Sits inside the arch of the rear end. IIRC they are adjusted quite low at the moment so im 95% sure you will be able to re-adjust the rear springs to heighten the ride atleast another 10mm if not more.

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
are the coilovers on the rear adjustable units or are they shockers and springs?

Its a rear aftermarket TEIN spring with an adjustable cup for ride height. There are also individual TEIN shocks for the rear which aid massively towards the vehicles handling (Y)

It's the same steering wheel and boss for which me and other people asked pics several times in vain?

just for info: the janspeed manifold does not fit plug and play in model whit air conditioning, right?

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
It's the same steering wheel and boss for which me and other people asked pics several times in vain?

just for info: the janspeed manifold does not fit plug and play in model whit air conditioning, right?

Yes I know, apologies. thought id posted picks up on a previous thread...

Not sure about the air con im afraid, you'll have to confirm with one of the other micra junkies.

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Could i get the rod for £40 mate? sold the momo and boss yet?? if not, would you do both the rod and wheel with boss for 65??

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Could i get the rod for £40 mate? sold the momo and boss yet?? if not, would you do both the rod and wheel with boss for 65??

Waiting for a reply from SEB on the panhard, if he doesnt want it you can have the 2 for £65 (Y)

Otherwise your first in line for the MOMO wheel/

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Car is now broke, if anyone wants any of the interior seats ect there welcome to it so long as you can pick it up. Any other parts people need just give me a shout, car will be scrapped early in the week.

Thanks for the interest. Joe.

micra gt

Ex. Club Member
dibs on the number plate recess £50 posted ok with you pm me paypal address and i will send money and address cheers

OP
OP
C0llis0n

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
CG13de Gearbox £30

Hi mate is the gearbox in working order?
if so i would need postage im afraid. can pm you adress details?
cheers

Yep gearbox is fine. covered about 110k, my postcode is SY5 if you need a quote on delivery.

Thanks, Joe.