K11 SR breaking. Most parts available

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
I have been asked to get rid of some of the bit's being removed from this as its becoming a stock car.
Most of it is available at not very much money.
Obvious bit are the engine and box, doors etc which are staying. The bumpers spoiler and tatty interior are going so just ask

Some pics
6d9410d7-2dd0-e068.jpg

6d9410d7-2df9-7ec4.jpg

6d9410d7-2e07-0456.jpg

Orite mate how's it goin :)

how much for the front bumper posted to Anglesey/ North Wales? Need the fogs/finishers/towhook too...

thanks mate.

OP
OP
Kris C

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
Not bad atoll James, busy busy with my new job so not much spare time. Ill check shipping but it will be about the £40 mark (guestamate) make an offer on the bumper im not sure what they are going for??

OP
OP
Kris C

Kris C

Ex. Club Member
So £15 for the bumper depending on postage? As i said its not mine so im a go between. Ill ask and see.

Sorry forgot this too, he's wandering if he can get the push/pull switch for the fuel filler/ boot lid, all the wiring and clips etc? 25 posted is his offer :)

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Am... Kris... what to do with the rear lamp I got for you last December? I still have it in the boot waiting for you...

What is still available off this car or what have you sold coz i wouldnt mind getting myself a few bits off it if their available cheers

Scottish21 (Y)

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
How much for the electric window switches if they're still available? By that I mean the whole arm rest bit that screws onto the door.

And does the car have NATS key fob?

Thanks!