k11 sideskirts, lips, spoilers & splitters thread.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
was thinking today about what splitters and sidekirts etc fit micras...

could be classed as a guide?? mods feel free to move it into DIY if you feel it is? not sure what to call it lol.

abit of an eye opener for new members and what not.

so heres a few that i know of. feel free to add onto this thread :)

bear in mind some side skirts and splitters might need abit of trimming to suit.

splitters:
renualt megane
renualt espace
renualt laguna
vw polo mk4
nismo
proton front lip

side skirts:
rover 400
primera gt
suzuki baleno
nismo flair
ms desgins

spoiler:
vibe, super s, sr, si wrap around
1998>2001 top lip
nismo
impul
rare (oem iirc) duck tail spoiler
fiat bravo tranparrent spoiler

i was going to add photos but would take me hours! lol

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I'm using a Vauxhall Zafira A splitter, needed a bit of trimming but fits well, can add that to the list.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Great Idea Squarepants.

Some photo examples of each would be helpful. Here's a few but I don't pay all that much attention to them so can't remember who has what.

Splitters/Lips

Proton [Persona - I think]

IMG_0728.jpg

In it's natural habitat.

Volkswagen 6n Polo

BulbsSplitter17.jpg

It's previous home.

Seat Leon Cupra-R

7031896989_b816cec7f2_b.jpg

As it came out of the factory

I'm sure there is a car on Cisco's that has a base Mk3 Astra splitter, but I can seem to find it.

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
heres a few more...
megane front splitter and primera gt skirts
P1010051-1.jpg

espace splitter
P1010043.jpg

laguna vented splitter
P1010012.jpg

nismo lip
DSC00177.jpg

late spec polo one (not sure what year or model :S)
P1010136.jpg

rover 400 skirts
P1010119.jpg

eg civic skirts and laguna non vented splitter
100_0429-1.jpg

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
iv'e tried a glanza spoiler mate and there about an inch to wide each side.

theres a silver micra off micra.com.au with a bravo spoiler on ill put i pic up tomorrow

normal civic skirts will fit to (old model)
i self had a cupra lip (seat) on the front and that fit's also on the back

for the front i think that the front lip of a swift sport will fit to (late model)

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
does it just bolt straight on, or was there a bit of cutting/drilling involved?
Little bit of cutting to make it fold in the right places and a trim off the edges and then drilled and cable tied through the drill holes... nice and sturdy tho ;)

Sod it might aswell photowhore mine a touch more ;)

Not sure on the exact model but I do know its a Seat, so if anyone finds another please do share what car it came from :)

Photo0099_zps5bc71f81.jpg

Photo0086_zps53ef8e6a.jpg

I'm currently looking to fit a rear lip to my micra as I am just starting to do work on it, could anyone point me in the direction as to where to get a rear spoiler?

This is spats off of an impreza rear bumper turned upside down there is a space in the middle i think its big enough so that u can put 1 of the square import style plates in the space
IMG_00000232.jpg

Great thanks! one more question how much should I pay for one? No idea what theyre worth really and the guy is looking for an offer? Appreciate the help :D

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Great thanks! one more question how much should I pay for one? No idea what theyre worth really and the guy is looking for an offer? Appreciate the help :D
Depends on condition if its mint id say you could be looking £25 £30 but dont forget you may have to paint it.

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
The price differs all over the country for some reason.
I got mine for £15 but it wasnt ib the best of nick...
And spraying can be expensive if your car needs a paint code that must be mixed.

yea see they're harder t get here on the emerald isle so ill throw him an offer anyway, was planning on getting halfords to make up a can and spray it myself. Would i be better to drill holees to mount it or think i can use industrial double sided tape/adhesive?

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
yea see they're harder t get here on the emerald isle so ill throw him an offer anyway, was planning on getting halfords to make up a can and spray it myself. Would i be better to drill holees to mount it or think i can use industrial double sided tape/adhesive?
Thats what I do...
I use black silicon sealant and it works well...

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
What I did with mine is mount it with the bolts as mine had a spoiler before and then hold I down with a but of sealant down the sides, if you don't have spoiler holes simply mark the spots where the bolts will sit when fitted and drill to holes slightly bigger then the bolt size and job down just make sure you sealant around the holes and around the complete edge of the spoiler so it eliminates the chance of water getting in.

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!