K11 S.I For Sale

sph-87

Ex. Club Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

if You check out my blog you can see pics, but il post some up asap.
85,600miles, 5 months tax, Mot til end of January 09, New clutch fitted around 2 months ago, c/l locking and alarm, electric windows, airbag,fog lights. Track rod ends replaced and antiroll bar linkage, sportex exhaust around 6 months old, 4x good tyres on 14" 5 spoke micra alloys (painted white).
Mods: Lowered 35mm, unknown sideskirts, wind deflectors, sportex exhaust, Splitfire HT lead and NGK plugs, back side windows tinted, breather filter and K&N panel filter, also includes NISMO (copy) induction kit, NISMO oil cap, Leather gear gaiter and S/S gearstick, Carbon effect heater dial plate, alarm with r/c locking (alarm very loud), pioneers 6x9 in parcel shelf.
bad bits.. Spots of rust on drivers wing above arch and small spot on drivers door under window (will get pics), standard stereo has stopped working?
Great car and to be honest is faultless, must sell due to works vehicle and too small woll be sorry to see it go, only bad bits the stereo has suddenly died but easily replaced, needs a new windscreen wiper link and it doesnt have power steering but as i do im sure many of you prefer it without!!
Looking for offers around £1000 need a quick sale as said i am open to offers, so make me decent offer and the cars yours, it has a lot of receipts and old MOT's etc etc.... will be advertised else where but would prefer it went to a MSC member....

Attachments

• Photo-0052.jpg
    Photo-0052.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 351
  • Photo-0053.jpg
    Photo-0053.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 349
  • Photo-0053.a.jpg
    Photo-0053.a.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Photo-0054a.jpg
    Photo-0054a.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 381
  • Photo-0055d.jpg
    Photo-0055d.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 348
  • Photo-0056j.jpg
    Photo-0056j.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 350
  • PIC-0010.jpg
    PIC-0010.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 393

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Are the wheels still on it? Ill have them if they are for sale seperatly, you might be able to attract people looking for a more standard car then :)

OP
OP
sph-87

sph-87

Ex. Club Member
curtis: the car is a shown in the pics, yeh the wheels are still on it, cant really sell them seperately or i wouldnt have wheels for it lol.

No im not buying another micra, using works van at the moment and could do without the extra cost of running this car not that it cost much

OP
OP
sph-87

sph-87

Ex. Club Member
wouldnt be able to sell the alloys, just as it is already advertised for sale on other websites and dont want to mislead people, also would rather sell it as it is. sorry mate