K11 rear suspension ... want the best set up?

Is there any camber kits available for the back end of these cars? I've decided not to go with my normal routes i.e looking to go quick im just gonna go for looks and stance tbh... I wanna go REALLY low without having to resort to airbags LOL

Also I remember coming across a Micra over seas for sale, it was black and IIRC it was from australia... the main thing I remember is it had rear spring cups that cost £500 or something silly like that? Is there a link to these? LOL ...

Also what is the BEST panhard rod out there?

Do Meister R, or BC do coilovers for the K11 yet or is it a case of a group buy taking place?

Is there any company out there who do polyurothane bushes for the suspension... is there anything else I can buy after market like better anti-roll bars etc

I kinda know what to do with the front... but with the rear I'm used to indipendant rear set up... kinda in un-familiar ground here...

Just a decent set of lowering springs and uprated dampers. I've got 90mm Apexi lowering springs on each corner, Apexi dampers on the rear, and have had the front springs welded into the suspension struts. I also have an axle strap to hold the rear axle up, so the springs don't pop out of the cups. I've also got 15x8 alloys, with 195/45/R15 tyres with about an inch of stretch, and can't go any lower without flaring the arches and running negative camber. I have rolled the arches to stop them scrubbing though (Y)

Back