K11 Rear Strut Brace

Best bet is to make you own mate. Don't think they did make a rear one for the K11, not 100% sure though...

Titch :kungfu:

can get them in japan, just depends on how hard you want to look really :) they do 2 diff ones, seatbelt mount or rear suspension top...but as said would probs be easier and cheaper to make your own.

funny you should mention about cross bracing them 54 bhp, as you can buy one of those tyoe setups also again from japan. :)

not really much use for one on the rear upper as the suspension (springs and shocks) sit straight anyway.

They're only really a bit of use when they're not, such as the front.

yeah omp made one for the 1.4 k11 but it will the same. Theyre easy enough to make, they make quite a bit of difference as well

heres mine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/6453/Picture012.jpg

put it on my rear seatbelt mechanism mounts. you can even put another two where the top of the seatbelts bolts to the car and across the top of the rear dampers. then cross brace all 3. boom a mini half cage.

do you have any pic of what mounts you had to make up to attach it to the seatbelt mount, i was going to get round to attaching one lower down to the sides of the rear strut towers, is there any benifit of putting the bar higher on the side of the car and not to the struts. ive thought myself that the rear struts arnt as bad as say the front where you have a big hole to reinforce and the rear struts look strong to the body and as said above there more or less vertical as opposed to the fronts.

id be interested in making one of these up at a later date, how much of a noticable diffrence was this if any?

already got a front one need to get some decent arbs next

do you have any pic of what mounts you had to make up to attach it to the seatbelt mount, i was going to get round to attaching one lower down to the sides of the rear strut towers, is there any benifit of putting the bar higher on the side of the car and not to the struts. ive thought myself that the rear struts arnt as bad as say the front where you have a big hole to reinforce and the rear struts look strong to the body and as said above there more or less vertical as opposed to the fronts.

id be interested in making one of these up at a later date, how much of a noticable diffrence was this if any?

already got a front one need to get some decent arbs next

ill try and dig ou some pictures. it did make a noticable difference. the whoel car felt more taught and agile. However i do have a front one and bilsteins streetline kit for my car so it might be less noticable on yours

cheers mate, interested on how they have mounted it to the car, would be easy to fabricate

hey 59bhp... how much difference does this make to the handling?

Your one looks pretty big and solid like an exhaust pipe or something.... i might get one made as well....

Back