k11 Really sluggish compared to other k11 micra's

Right ever since iv bought this k11 its been a slug tbh its my first k11 and i thought they'r all like that..but today after driving a friends standard 1.0litre k11 i realised his one was ALOT more responsive and ALOT more quicker then mines,since owning it iv serviced it twice and iv owned it about 2-3 months if that..mines drives fine but compared to my mates one its really a slug..i just cant see why its so slow ?

Mine was sluggish too, swapped the maf and injectors and was fine... maybe check the tps? Also check the throttle is fully opening. It'll be something basic, just go through everything thoroughly, starting with easiest things to check.

The same thing happened my friends Micra we just changed the throttle body an it was perfect, also throw a bit of injector cleaner in aswell incase your injectors are blocked up with dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running 15" alloys on mines but even before I put them on it was the same slug if il try throwing some injector cleaner in as well as cleaning the throttle and il see how it goes from there..thanks for the replays guys

Back