K11 project

OP
OP
shentyt
Ok then so a few more stickers are on thanks to uber sticky for making them and 50.cal detailing for the support :)

Bonnet raisers are on and a few more parts are on the way loving this build so far

OP
OP
shentyt
So my 50.cal detailing stickers are on both sides and my bonnet raisers just waiting on more parts to come now until then no more can be done

Attachments

• 1444581329292.jpg
    1444581329292.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 467
OP
OP
shentyt
Wheels need spacing but when the new set arrive from the states then will sit perfect

Attachments

• 1444676497309.jpg
    1444676497309.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 387
OP
OP
shentyt
Just looking at if anyone would be interested in buying the car as it sits now not fully decided on selling looking at what people would offer

OP
OP
shentyt
Finally moved the car to its new home time to do more work and sort out the custom boot install

Attachments

• 1447517297991.jpg
    1447517297991.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 401
OP
OP
shentyt
Got to strip the interior out the car and send it away to done gonna get the lot flocked can't wait to see how it turns out it's much cheaper than I was expecting so buzzing :)

OP
OP
shentyt
So stoked I've brought some new parts and I haven't touched my car for ages so can't wait for my oil cooler seats and many other goodies to show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Car's looking really good Shentyt.
I know you asked a while ago but noone answered: Trophy points are obtained from completing milestones on the forums, post counts, number of likes received etc! Here's a list of all the ones you can get. https://www.micra.org.uk/help/trophies
they serve no real purpose. Just a bit of fun really. :)

OP
OP
shentyt
Cheers appreciate it and ahh ok then thanks I've been wondering what they did but never found out lol

OP
OP
shentyt
266ede4c797aeb250af0ef5cc5ccc6cb.jpg

Half size plate and windscreen banner just waiting on my oil cooler and that should be here in the next few days