Some update

Finaly:

scaled.php

scaled.php

and

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Yesterday I changed the oil(it was black, i mean BLACK),the filters and found out that the steering rack rubber boot has been ripped apart. So, used the time to replace it, with an universal boot... no pics, though. :p

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
My phone holder's base broke a while a go and had to do something about it... So I mounted it on the dash :)

scaled.php

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

It means "Crude", "Raw". It depends on the context. I was looking for Japanese translation of my car's name and first option was this...

scaled.php

... I even had a sticker made. But the second option looks way nicer and decided to stick with it.

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Jap Symbols

Finally I got the proper sticker made and put it on the car today :p:p:p
Originally, I had ordered a 1.5/2m sheet of matt black 3M vinyl to cover the roof with it. Due to some delays, I only got it about 2 weeks a go. . I put the sheet on and... changed my mind. It was going to be too dark, the car would have lost it's identity I thought. So I was given the idea to do a large sticker and put it on the roof instead. I wasn't sure what this sticker should be and then "click" I decided to translate my car's name in Japanese and use it as a sticker :grinning:
I needed some time until I find the correct translation and even had one sticker made:

scaled.php

It didn't satisfy me so went for other options and today, at last, I managed to put the Jap symbols on :)

Enjoy:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Finally managed to finish one more part of the interior - a glasses holder :)

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

The RAW sign glows when completely dark :):):)

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

I got a JDM bonnet silencing matt and fitted it yesterday.

scaled.php

Does anyone know where to get a pack of these:

scaled.php

scaled.php

I lost two of them and wish to secure the matt completely.
They are about an inch wide.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
I wanted to do this mod for a long a time ! That's the only thing Clio and co have that we don't. Is it stock K11 part P ?

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

I wanted to do this mod for a long a time ! That's the only thing Clio and co have that we don't. Is it stock K11 part P ?

Yes, I got it off a '00 March. Spotted it last time I was there to get wind deflectors for Kalata and ever since wanted to go back and get it. Funny thing - 2 weeks a go I went and ( I don't know what's his name, but I'd call him The Prick, cause he was extremely rude) The Prick told me car was scrapped. I left very much disappointed. I had the feeling there's something fishy and last week went there again. This time I checked through the fence if the car was still there as I remember where it was. He-hee, spotted it :) Went in, told them what I need and where's the car and collected it. However two of them pins/clips are missing and wish to replace them fwn

It's a straight bolt on...

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Splitter looks awesome! Cant believe it was over 10months ago i sold it to you!

Ha-ha, yes, it's been a looong time that went in a twist :) I'm very happy that you like it! It was a bit hard to cut the inner parts... Oh, I was soo worried I'd cut my fingers, the plastic's very thick and hard to cut. I was lucky my dad in law has given me a Swiss Army knife a while a go... :laugh:

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Looking good! :D

From JDM FAST:
xtHpY.png

Thanks, James (Y)

Would you, please, help me to find my car's paint number?

scaled.php

At first I thought it's the FL38 thing, but it turned out to be a part of the automatic transmission's part number( RL4F03A-FL38)
I was looking for the VIN number on the door frame, I've been told paint number's beside it... nothing :glare:

James

Chairman
Thanks, James (Y)

Would you, please, help me to find my car's paint number?

At first I thought it's the FL38 thing, but it turned out to be a part of the automatic transmission's part number( RL4F03A-FL38)
I was looking for the VIN number on the door frame, I've been told paint number's beside it... nothing :glare:
Ask and ye shall receive :)
r4aAZ.png

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

I've never been a fan of HU panels with a very bright illumination. So, took apart mine and used black marker to paint the LEDs :)
Effect achieved, bar the main screen (not much I could do there, only turned down the Brightness) :)

scaled.php

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Car is looking ace, Penyo. Glow in the dark paint sounds interesting. is it clear when you spray it on? if so you could do the same to other areas on your car for example the alloys.

Where did you get the black handle from for the paint sprayer?

scaled.php

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

"Glow in the dark paint sounds interesting. is it clear when you spray it on? if so you could do the same to other areas on your car for example the alloys.

Where did you get the black handle from for the paint sprayer?"

Hi, Phil

The glow paint is not really clear when applied. There are traces of phosphor(this is what actually make it glow in the dark) and I wouldn't use it a lot. Plus, to see the effect you it needs to be completely dark... not really much use of it. You could use fluorescent paint for a stronger effect :):):)

Do you wantme to get you one from them handles? It's very... handy :)

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Car is looking great anyway mate, I'll get that BOSS kit posted on wednesday once funds have transferred into my account from PP.

i forgot to say this earlier i can just imagine your trandlation is wrong and winding up some jap blokes and they get angry

but im sure its correct

:laugh:

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

i forgot to say this earlier i can just imagine your trandlation is wrong and winding up some jap blokes and they get angry

but im sure its correct

:laugh:

It is, Will, it is correct. Been checked thousand of times before print :):):) Ha-ha

A friend of mine wanted a pig house(as he calls his car) translated in Japanese - it looked awesome, but he didn't bother using it, ha-ha... not surprised though :):)

麦粒腫

A friend of mine wanted a pig house(as he calls his car)

麦粒腫

plenty of them at my work i just think how on earth can people drive a car in this state! like sit in it for a few minutes moving it about etc and you can end up feeling ill! its a disgrace

but us micra owners are proud (Y)

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
There's an urban myth that Datsun became Nissan because 'Datsun' meant something rude about westerners :eek:.

There's an urban myth that Datsun became Nissan because 'Datsun' meant something rude about westerners :eek:.

something rude re you serious?

it was because nissan made munitions for the enemy forces in WW2

after the war due to disgrace they changed name to datsun hoping people wouldnt realise and would buy there stuff

and then lte 70's they changed there name again to nissan

so i guess it was an insult to westerners

lol, i had the same problem yesterday. Was chillin with my friends, car was parked 5m away from us, and then suddenly we heared 2 bangs :suspect: Like if 2 stones fell from the roof on my car....i didnt realize what it was untill i saw that:

262965_2036695441540_1368863833_32202848_8107224_n.jpg

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

Thanks, Vesar! :) It'll take you no longer than hour. I think it looks way better with it. I will redo mine as I want to increase a bit the covered area to form a nice shape along with the tinted windows (soon to come) and the wind deflectors... hopefully I'd be able to do it next week if weather is good...

Thanks, Vesar! :) It'll take you no longer than hour. I think it looks way better with it. I will redo mine as I want to increase a bit the covered area to form a nice shape along with the tinted windows (soon to come) and the wind deflectors... hopefully I'd be able to do it next week if weather is good...

yeap i maybe do it ;) It will look quite good with tinted windows. How about wraping it with carbon vinyl rather than matte black?

OP
OP
peposhi

peposhi

yeap i maybe do it ;) It will look quite good with tinted windows. How about wraping it with carbon vinyl rather than matte black?

Despite that I like carbon look, I never fancied the idea to have it on my car. Matt black and silver is the theme I have chosen, so... no carbon :grinning: