k11 problems

hello, im having problems with my 2000 k11 micra.
first problem is every time i turn on my rear window wiper there is just a clicking noise, i checked the fuses and there fine, its really annoying me grrgrr
second problem is that my passenger window just came off the runner and im afraid to take the door card off in case i wreck it:down:
third problem is the seals are gone around the doors and dampness is a very big problem with my car (i found maggots under rear seats:down::down:)
fourth problem is seals on my head lights are gone and the headlights tend to steam up alot.
fifth problem everyday i start my car about a litre of water comes out of my exhaust

i love my car but theres problem after problem and im afraid ill have to scrap it :down::down:

ps is there any way of cheeply fixing these problems as i dont have much money because im a student :down:

ok i got the door card off and by the looks of it its not the first time the window has came of the runner. i have the window temp fixed. as for the rear wiper i got so annoyed about i completly striped it out of my car, looks a lot better now with no rear wiper. thanks for your replys(Y)

Back