K11 Pre facelift Micra standard parts, optional extras and rare stuff!

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
Right, my Micra K11 is now sold and I have quite a few bits to sell on.

All prices listed are without postage and I will let you know what it will be, if there is any interest. Mostly just recovering my cost on all these bits.
If no interest then Ebay it is, or failing that the bin!

Most bits are upgrade bits which I accumulated over the years from higher spec vehicles to make my L base spec model a bit nicer and more comfortable.

~ Set of grey door cards from high spec model with carpet insert, door pocket on drivers side. - £20

Pic - Here, Manual

~ Set of rear interior pockets for 3 door vehicle, came in very handy and quite hard to get hold of. - £20

Pic - Here

Will sell both front and rear for £35

~ Nissan embroidered tissue box cover, fits the rectangular boxes of tissues perfectly. - £4

Pic - Here

~ Complete set of dashboard switches with blanking switch included, unknown if the illumination bulbs in them work but the switches should. - £4

Pic - Here

~ Set of dashboard switches, unknown if the illumination bulbs in them work but the switches should. - £3

Pic - Here

~ Dials from a 1995 L model, cable driven with petrol gauge speedo and temperature gauge, reading 55,400 miles in good working order when removed. - £20

Pic - Front, Rear

~ Rubber grommet/boot to go between tailgate and car (Drivers side I believe). - £1

Pic - Here

~ Set of 2 Ripspeed seatbelt pads very good condition and very padded. - £3

Pic - Here

~ Set of clear side repeaters on one the clip has broken so is a bit loose in the wing (clip replaced with foam to hold in place) but one is complete so idea if you need to replace one or parts of one. Complete with orange bulbs. - £5

Pic - Front, Rear

~ Pair of interior door handles, have gone a bit elephant skin like but usable. - £3 the pair

Pic - Here

~ Set of sun visors with vanity mirrors in both. - £8 the pair

Pic - Here

~ Set of internally adjustable wing mirrors with base plates. - £18 the pair

Pic - Front, Rear

~ Gear stick rubber and raised surround, with brackets included for fitting to base model vehicles - £10

Pic - Here

~ Horn from a facelift Micra, seems to fit pre facelift as it has same connector - £5

Pic - Here

~ Rear handbrake ashtray/ coin storage bin (Never used as ashtray) - £4 [SOLD]

Pic - Here

~ Interior door handle trim x1 - £1

Pic - Here

~ L model boot lock (the bit in the tailgate) - £4

Pic- Here

~ Nissan Badge, good condition - £2.50

Pic - Front, Rear

~ Dials surround housing with analogue clock in corner, all clips intact. - £5

Pic - Here

~ Pre facelift headlamp protectors, slight crack (1cm) on one at the base but otherwise in A1 condition. - £12

Pic - Here, Crack close up

~ Set of 2 Nissan exterior chrome effect door handles, came from a facelift vehicle, but they all appear to be the same size, never got around to fitting them to my 3 door pre facelift - £12

Pic - Front, Rear

~ Shim kit, not sure which vehicle this is suitable for but I'd guess Pre facelift 1Ltr - £2

Pic - Here

~ Locking wheel nuts - McGard set of four with key, never used very high quality. Size - M12 x 1.25 Code - 24154su.- £25
RRP is around £30 -£35

Pic - Here

~ The Infamous Dash pod cup holder and storage bin grey in A1 condition with anti slip rubber matting in storage bit. - £40> [SOLD]

Pic - 1, 2, 3

~ The other Infamous Centre console cup holder also A1 condition with anti slip mats in cubby holes (may require some minor drilling, but very easy to fit) - £40> [SOLD]

Pic - 1, 2, 3

~ Blaupunkt Casablanca MP56 Flip front CD player - £55
USB adapter, SD card reader single cd and flip down removable front panel.
Colour changing screen which you can select from around 4000 shades of backlight.
Comes with all the original packaging, cage, manual, carry case for front panel, USB adaptor, and release keys.
It has a multi-port plug on the back and I think the micra's radio connector blocks plug straight in. (pre facelift)
Working perfectly when taken out in mid August.

More info - http://www.blaupunkt.com/uk/7646580310_main.asp

Pic - Here

Check out the random bits on eBay as well - http://shop.ebay.co.uk/s.moody88/m.html?

More to come.....

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Interested on the rear pockets and the repeaters !
Can you give me a quote including shipping to France please?

Cheers

Seb

OP
OP
S

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
Bump! Anyone else want anything. I can't believe there's no interest in the cup holders. Offers, before it goes on eBay next week!

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
I'm interested in

- Rear handbrake ashtray/ coin storage bin (Never used as ashtray)
- The other Infamous Centre console cup holder also A1 condition with anti slip mats in cubby holes (may require some minor drilling, but very easy to fit)

The centre concole fit on a a LHD Micra?
Thanks!

Alessandro

Club Member (Trial)
Hi Steve.
I've received the stuff today.
It's all in great condition,seems like new!!!
Thank you again.
P.S.How can I give you a feedback?I've see that there is a "trade activity" but I don't know how it works...

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
is the side repeaters a fiver posted coz if yes ill most probably have them off you thats if they are not sold already

OP
OP
S

steve.moody

Buy & Sell Member
is the side repeaters a fiver posted coz if yes ill most probably have them off you thats if they are not sold already

Without postage, but it should be only a few £ to post. I'll let you know tomorrow when I have time to weigh them and I can probably get them out to you ASAP.

Cheers

Steve

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
yeah dont worry ive located a set already i am not being ride but i cant justify spending that much on something thats not complete