mike

I love Ed!!!!
Selling complete whiteline kit
castor, camber, front swaybar kit, rear HD swaybar kit, panhard link

Decat, no rust and in perfect condition £sold

Short Shifter - £sold

ga16 calipers - £sold

bilstein front dampers (group n spec)

All prices do not include delivery and would prefer to sell the whiteline kit as a whole.

May have a spare cg13 engine without cams for sale £sold

Also finally my car is still for sale, will be going in the autotrader soon

Mike

decat is sold. Will be back in a hour, have a meeting to get to. Will work out a price for the whiteline kit when i come back

The whiteline stuff has never been fitted to a car and is sitting gathering dust atm.

if u do split the whiteline price on the camber bolts mike also engine...(is it missing the cams im thinking lol)

As you know im interested mate. But if someone is willing to take it off your hands go for it as i have no idea how long my money is going to take. Or if i will even have enough when it does arrive.

From Demon Tweeks new the whiteline kit is £360 new for everything bar the top strut brace and £440 with the strut brace along with the 6 month wait in some instances.

Everything is new, so make me a offer as im not sure what to ask for as i would prefer not to lose much money on this.

Mike

For the whiteline kit I think i paid £370 for the complete kit

I would like near that back as its not used and its still brand new

Would like to add that I think that price mike got is blow RRP anyway, so its already a bargin.

Ed

Sorry Zephyr the engine went straight away. Can you pm your addy

Micraskyline yeah thats fine, can you email me if you want it for that as i cant PM you for some reason

some one is gonna get a real bargin here, this kit is INCREDABLE, it completely transforms the handeling on the K11's

Mike, I will take it!!!
castor, camber, front swaybar kit, rear HD swaybar kit, panhard link - May sound dumb but have not got a clue what they all do - can somebody tell me!!!!!

Just need a strut brace!!!

Sending you a pm

Cheers

Back