K11 PARTS

Hi all, my friend is selling huge pile of parts for K11. Too much to list each item. Literally full garage. It’s mix of pre face lift, first face lift and second face lift parts. Mechanical and body. I think it is 3-4 whole cars just no chassis. Ask for part and we will see if he have it.

OP
OP
Kukuna51
Hey. Sorry for the delay. Haven’t found any but on eBay is plenty of them. This one looks good (113185927126) and for £13 it’s bargain anyway. Just type that number into the search field.

OP
OP
Kukuna51
Bumper fog lights and a wrap around?

Also maybe a driver side door in silver for a 2002 3dr?
No wrap around spoiler. Sorry. And what bumper should the fog lights be for? I’ve got some round ones. Like these.
711C4FBA-EF0C-4371-A501-504BF955DA35.jpeg

Hi all, my friend is selling huge pile of parts for K11. Too much to list each item. Literally full garage. It’s mix of pre face lift, first face lift and second face lift parts. Mechanical and body. I think it is 3-4 whole cars just no chassis. Ask for part and we will see if he have it.
looking lowering kit k11? springs or coilovers

Do you have a petrol filler neck pipe in good condition available for a 2001 K11 Micra SE?