k11 parts...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
iam skint and need money..and have tonnes of k11 parts.

list:

facelift SI courlor coded bump strips. in KLO starburst silver.

front bumper impact bar (came on facelifts, prefacelift never had them) but will fit prefacelift...

facelift dash pod x2 (one is standard and one is red)

standard set of springs

rear lowering springs (35mm kyb's)

smoked headlight protectors (facelift)

prefacelift parcel shelf (no brake light)

lip spoiler (the insperation one)

x1 prefacelift rear lights (drivers side)

set of genuine nissan mudflaps inc fixings

super s rear mudflaps

set of standard HT leads

set of wing mirrors (base model ones no in car adjusters)

winder window mechs. (full kit to fit winder windows)

k11 race car bumper canards. these are awsome and have never been fitted!

sparco carbonfibre pedals

alloy gear knob wiith carbonfibre centre

sr20de+T aftermarket polished intake pipe, came off a 200sx. can be made to fit the k11 i suppose

swoosh rev counter. with shift light, the face changes courlor!!! was expensive new! iirc raceworx had them up at £50+...NOTE, iam NOT SURE IF IT WORKS! it did when it came off my k11 though. but i swear its missing somthing :S will have a look if intrested ;)

battery relocation kit..to move the battery to the rear of the car. works fine! comes with kill switch and battery tray ;)

fixed rear 1/4 windows.

painted black facelift grills...there a good job, and the paint has lasted for 4years without beeing chipped off.

think thats it lol...

offers on all this stuff!

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
bumper canards are bits of metal that rivit to your front bumper and increase down force on the front end :)

scott, make me an offer...its missng the switch that changes the revs to a diffrent cylinder car (its set for the micra though so should work fine) heres pics:

bumper canrads:
P1010261.jpg

swoosh tacho
P1010216.jpg

P1010217.jpg

how much are you wanting for the battery relocating kit? would have to be posted...

have you got any pics of it (what exactly does in contain?)

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
its comes with both cables. positive and earth. (red & black) killswitch, kill switch earth cable & a standard front tray to mount in the rear/ foot well.

£25posted.

heres a pic of the dash pod as requested (via PM)...
28-11-06_1406.jpg

its comes with both cables. positive and earth. (red & black) killswitch, kill switch earth cable & a standard front tray to mount in the rear/ foot well.

£25posted.

thats a bit much for me atm mate, how does the kill switch work? is it in line on the positive from the battery or does it run a relay or what?

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
thats a bit much for me atm mate, how does the kill switch work? is it in line on the positive from the battery or does it run a relay or what?

its connects in between the earth and possitive wires. sits next to the battery. (go it from the previuos owner like this..other wise i would have put the switch up front)

call it £15 posted it yours ;)

its connects in between the earth and possitive wires. sits next to the battery. (go it from the previuos owner like this..other wise i would have put the switch up front)

call it £15 posted it yours ;)

ok, 15 sounds fair.
but could you take a picture of the kit so that i can see it before i buy please mate.

Simonh

Midlands Rep
any chance you can show the canards fitted. i want to see how you mean. thanks much appreciated. also how much for the gearknob?

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
there in ok condition, there missing one of the clips (snapped off by previuos owner) but they still hold onto the light fine and dont fall off.

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
still waiting for a pic of the wiring kit:)....

here we are:
P1010251.jpg

iam missing a live wire (small one) that goes to the kill switch though....altough its not needed if you dont have the kill switch fitted (as i didnt as it was to far away to reach at the back of the car lol)

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
wot happened saturday mate? still got the rev counter?

mate i complety forgot! i forgot to bring it with me. so even if i rang you at the scrappys it would have been pointless...

ermm. i actually dont know what to do now lol. see owt else in list you like pm me and we can work something out for my forgetness lol ;)