K11 Parts

solarice

Ex. Club Member
K11 Parts (Handling/Engine/Wheels)

Figured id start a new thread to make it easier to understand what ive got sitting about collecting dust...

1. Cam Cover (good cast smooth finish -- needs a good clean though) (£6 +p&p) Pic 1 Pic 2

2. Not for sale at the moment 1.3 Engine Block (does not come with pistons and most toher bits removed so possibly useful if rebuilding another engine, where you can replace the missing bits.) (£? +p&p)

3. 1.3 Head (Includes the inlet gasket, upper tensioner, valves, buckets, shims, side access cover plate and cam bearing caps...it does not come with the upper timing chain sprocket, cam bearing cap bolts, head bolts, access cover bolts, cam cover or cams...i think thats everything :) However the missing items can easily be recovered from your existing micra cylinder head and reused.) (£OFFERS+p&p)

4. 1.3 Crankshaft (£? +p&p)

5. Standard Super S (doubt any difference tbh) front brake calipers & bracketry (were fully working when removed -- so should still be good) (£25 the pair +p&p)

6. Stock early type K11 grill started to modify, not been touched since (has a slight crack so needs a repair, not a big deal as youd be finishing the grill anyway :) ) (£3.00 +p&p) Pic1 Pic2 Pic3

all engine parts taken off a 1995 1.3 with about 85k...seem in canny good condition. :)

7. Also got a set of four alloy wheels (15" 7j +45 offset) two tyres are done (damn neg camber lol), but i think the other two are ok condition...will come with all the tyres on (195 45 R15)...they can be seen here: ClickMe (£? +p&p)

8. [strike]Standard K11 Airbox (suitable for modifying to increase airflow) (£4 +p&p)[/strike] SOLD

9. [strike]Standard 1.3 Super S (any difference over others??) anti roll bar front. (£? +p&p)[/strike] SOLD

10. [strike]Standard 1.3 Super S (any difference over others?) anti roll bar rear. (£? +p&p)[/strike] SOLD

11. Standard Panhard rod (needs lower bush iirc) (£3 +p&p)

12. Brand new front arm bushes: PIC HERE (£8 the pair +p&p)

13. A Pair of Super S Mudguards (In Primer), they were modified to allow them to be fitted backwards on the sill (can get pic if requested)...it was an attempt to make kind of a mini version of the nismo spats, but were never used and i dont need them anymore because of the arches. They are available if anyone wants to complete fitting them...probably the only set in existance, thats up to you's if thats good or bad thing lol (they cant be returned to normal btw) (£6 posted?) Pic1 Pic2

14. [strike]A set of 4 Super S Mudguards (2 front, 2 rear) was gonna keep these but im never gonna fit them back on, so may aswell let them go (£25 posted?)[/strike] SOLD

15. [strike]Set of four stock 1.3 fuel injectors...cant guarantee spray pattern, but look clean. (£? +p&p)[/strike] SOLD

16. One steering wheel covers...one black/yellow striped (£FREE +p&p)

17. Standard fuel pressure regulator.(£?+p&p)

18. Standard Inlet Manifold (£6+p&p)

19. Standard Single Car Horn (£?+p&p)

20. Drivers and Passenger Wing Mirrors (black plastic, both have slight scratches iirc) and base plate trims (non adustable from inside of car) both are folding iirc (£5 EACH? +p&p)

21. Drivers Door Handle currently in bits and primed (£offers +p&p)

22. Rear boot number plate light thingy (non handled / early version) £offers +p&p)

23. X2 Inner CV Rubber Boots (full type not sticky -- not sure if could be used as outer boots, but probably not) £offers +p&p)

possibly got other bits aswell...but thats all i can remember at the moment...if you want anything give me a shout, and we can discuss what youd like to pay me, same goes if you want pics :D

all prices are purely a starting point and are no way set in stone...so please haggle...id rather sell something cheaper than keep stuff sitting around doing nowt :)

cheers.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
yeah they fit fine on stock suspension...they also fit with room to spare on a 35mm drop (the above pic is them fitted with my old 35mm drop suspension).

price wise not sure what to ask for them tbh...make me an offer via pm if you like :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
added some prices (please let me know if im high...or even to low ;) :D ), but others im still trying to figure what they should be put up for...as my original post please feel free to haggle. ;)

Maccy as of now, i do have a set of stock 1.3 cams BUT im keeping them for now just incase (sods law and all :laugh:)...sorry.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
I believe the front ARB will fit on straight away, but i seem to remember something about the rear needing something to fit it to the car...but ive never looked at a non arb'd micra so cant confirm or deny that....though im guessing Primal would know, if hes planning on fitting them (as he mentions above). :)

JoNny no trailing arms available mate, as im still using the car all this stuff was originally off. :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
will check them for you...but from memory they were near, if not perfect (only removed them as upgraded the calipers)

you sure yours are set to correct torque?...you could even try removing the pins and giving them a clean and refitting them with new grease in.

Probably wont help me sell mine :laugh: but if it helps fix your problem will save you the cash.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
jabran200 yeah ive got a set of stock injectors from my old engine (thanks for reminding me :) ) not sure what condition they are in mind, so cant guarantee spray pattern (nozzles look ok iirc)...so open to offers.

Robert yeah i can get you a pic (they are basically the super s mudguard fitted on backwards)...actually i may even have an old test fit pic on the comp, will have a spy and get back to you.

jabran200

Ex. Club Member
jabran200 yeah ive got a set of stock injectors from my old engine (thanks for reminding me :) ) not sure what condition they are in mind, so cant guarantee spray pattern (nozzles look ok iirc)...so open to offers.

Robert yeah i can get you a pic (they are basically the super s mudguard fitted on backwards)...actually i may even have an old test fit pic on the comp, will have a spy and get back to you.

I have a stock set but they its misfires on the first injector intermittanly, don;t whats wrong with them tbh as the spray patterns look the sam on all 4. I am running th 1.6 ones atm as they are the only ones i have.

Don't know waht to offer, where were they stored? (dry, cool place)

let me know PM me if you want to sort it out.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
When they were removed from the fuel rail, they were individually wrapped up in kitchen roll, then wrapped up as a set and stored in a plastic bag inside a cardboard box...and have been kept in the garage.

I havent cleaned them or anything, only removed to protect them from damage.

(posted the above for other possible interested people) can discuss via pm if youre still interested. :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
for now the block sale is on hold...the crank, price wise ive got no idea what its worth...if youre interested let me know what you reckon.

will get those that requested pics, the pics shortly as i keep forgetting to take them :)

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
can get you one if you like...the main section (badge location) has been cut out, but the thinner section is still attached as the plan was to continue it across the grill so it wasnt a typical open mouth style.

The damage was there before the moddifying began and is on the flat section (where the bonnet sits) theres a crack along upto the front (maybe about an inch long from memory), aswell as a few tiny holes running either side the crack where mini cable ties were zipped through.

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Bump...if you see it listed and you want it, make me an offer...ALL offers will be considered.

also those who've posted previous, if i still havent helped you out with pics etc and your still after some bits, give me a shout.

Cheers.

Hi just wondering if you have any more parts for a Nissan micra (K11 series) I’m after the rubber bushes that fit on the end of the gear cable that go onto the gearbox and select the gears (auto box)? The main dealer wont sell them separately and want me to buy the whole cable!!! If you can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks

OP
OP
solarice

solarice

Ex. Club Member
k11omega...no sorry dont have anything off an auto im afraid.

Alienfish360...iirc all brackets/bushes should be there, the rear will need the brackets on the rear axle though to fit...so if you dont have them already youd need to make some up. The stock arb's (ones ive got for sale) were removed for with upgraded whiteline ones, which might give you some idea of whats included. :)

WillyMicra...wheels maybe being used locally, so not 100% sure if they are still for sale...will update as i figure out whats happening to them :) Cheers for the interest though.