k11 parts f/s.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
right my green car is now off the road. and before anyone says can i post, i want collection on all this stuff lol.

UPDATE

i have:

1.4/1.6 sunny n14 brake upgarde calipers, and had new discs and pads about 2 months ago. these are vented over the solid micra ones. a good upgarde. these are lighter than GTIR upgrade, so better braking over standard and save weight. comes with everything you need to fit them...£70

facelift k11 flocked dash. had this a while. not much to say about it. its in good nick. £80 collected.

genuine nissan over arches you know the ones? black plastic covers that go over the wings and rear 1/4 £20

de-cat (centre) standard knocked through cat. so its still looks like a cat. but theres nothing init. £20

SI clocks. with built in rev counter facelift fitment only, green in courlor. hard to come by. £30

open mouth facelift grills painted JTO apple green, gloss black mesh. £20

2001 facelift rear lightspinky red, no orange. so look smooth over 1998 facelift rear lights. £20

JTO apple green boot lid. rear window tint, courlor coded boot handle and wraparound rear spoiler. boot has a dent under the lock. and spoiler needs filler as its been scraped by a wall lol. £20??

JTO apple green courlor coded door handles and washer jets pro painted. light scratchs in the passanger handle due to have a knock on the pass side. there not even noticeable unless your very close. £tenner.

1998 facelift head lights, insides painted black title says it all lol. no cracks. £20

1998> facelift fog light kit, stalk and relay £50

1998> facelift fog lights on there own£20

fuel realse and boot popper kit, (cable, lever and fuel flap/door) for people who dont have a boot realse...or if you own a base model without a fuel realse. £10

agian collection only from de4 2bj.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Yo squarepants,
can you send the wind deflectors if I pay the shipping fee ?

Cheers

Seb

OP
OP
squarepants

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
wind deflectors and door cards are now sold...

deesham mate i still have the dash, £80. post code is de4 2bj.

dan

micka mate heres a pic of the door cards, sorry i didnt get back to you via text ive got no credit and ive had to sort some stuff out over the last few days.

P1010146.jpg

wind deflectors and door cards are now sold...

deesham mate i still have the dash, £80. post code is de4 2bj.

dan

micka mate heres a pic of the door cards, sorry i didnt get back to you via text ive got no credit and ive had to sort some stuff out over the last few days.

P1010146.jpg

Cool bro, thats fine.