k11 or k13

right guys im in a dilemma at the moment.

i currently drive a sr20 k11 which i love but i want to go 4wd turbo sr20vet.

im stuck wether to sell this micra and buy a k13 as its newer and do the conversion to that.

or sell my setup and convert this k11.

what is the suspension layout of the k13 and do they handle as good as a k11???

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Mik has got a K13 with a few interesting bits on it now, might be worth chucking him a PM and seeing how he's finding his

I for one, if money was no option, would do the K13 as that'd be a brilliant swap in probably be the first one!

OP
OP
JFVjm
Mik has got a K13 with a few interesting bits on it now, might be worth chucking him a PM and seeing how he's finding his

I for one, if money was no option, would do the K13 as that'd be a brilliant swap in probably be the first one!

think i need a test drive. gonna do some digging on specs on weight etc.
and they all seem to be 5dr?

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
think i need a test drive. gonna do some digging on specs on weight etc.
and they all seem to be 5dr?

Aye afaik they haven't made a 3 door yet and aren't planning on it :( Shame really as I think they're great looking cars

OP
OP
JFVjm
aye i only really like the look of a k11 and k13.
might just have to keep it 5door. cant justify welding rear doors front doors will still be short lol

hey just saw your post. i really like the k13 its different to the k11 but still a great car. as a sr20ve conversion, i think it will be really tight, probarly have to cut the flamewall. looks pretty packed in the engine bay. but id love to see some more modded k13 :D so buy a k13! pics from underneath will follow.