p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p5.jpg

p2.jpg

p8.jpg

p8.jpg

Shero

Ex. Club Member
mate!!!!! that black one loooooks amazzzzin!!!! also... once again ten more points for ur supreme cool pictures!!! :D

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
*mess of my keyboard mess of my settee mess of my floor*

oh my damn are some of them tight i love the black one as well looks well stelthy

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
mark i think i love you and ya need to find some more facelift ones because of some of them im thinking of going wide arched with mine now

OP
OP
markbognor

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
3rd
p1.jpg

I'd assumed they were probably Wantanabes, but only because they are that sort of style.

4th
p3.jpg

And I've no idea what these are, other than excellent.

It's the black box that gets my pick from that lot, body mods kept to an absolute minimum, great wheels and a propper drop.

I'm also very drawn to this,

p8.jpg

The (what I'm pretty sure are) Work Mesh wheels are great, but I'd have to paint the centers of the lower offset pair to match the rears. The subway ring is a nice touch, I love that if it was actually hanging from the tow hook it would just be dragging on the ground.

micras69

Deactivated Account
im not shure if they are the wantanabies mark, cross refrance them to the yellow micra with the devise arches, they dont look quight the same.

i need to know what wheels these are now, i think i have found the wheels i want, provideing i can get them fwn

also have noticed people are drifting towards the euro/dub styling of the micra now :( (i dont like dubs or euro cars)

i think we should have an MSC hol to japan??? get some insperation eh :laugh:

Shero

Ex. Club Member
that blog is amazing, i think im only half way through it, need to get back to work, but ill be on that later. Some good ideas asweell!!!