K11 new alloys fitment please help!

Hey guys,

First post on here so please be kind.
I recently purchased some bbs alloys from someone who had them on a k10 went to fit them on my k11 and doesn't seem to sit properly keeps rubbing on the caliper carrier (it seems) pcd seems completely fine but is there anything I can do to get them to fit? They are 15's if that helps. Currently got stock 14 alloys on. Do I need spacers etc? Bigger discs?

Thanks in advance.

If its hitting the caliper then a 5mm spacer will help, what's the width and offset on them?

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Sorry for the late reply they are 6J et45 if that helps!
Is this the same 15" set you were talking about elsewhere? How the hell do they hit the calipers, I have 14s that fit over my GTIR brakes and some 12" wheels can fit over stock. They surely shouldn't hit anything, are you sure it's the caliper?

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

Is this the same 15" set you were talking about elsewhere? How the hell do they hit the calipers, I have 14s that fit over my GTIR brakes and some 12" wheels can fit over stock. They surely shouldn't hit anything, are you sure it's the caliper?

After doing some digging turns out they are old mk2 golf bbs alloys so the centre bore is 57.1 so that's why they aren't pulling on and sitting properly. I'm just gonna sell them on.

Thanks for the help ive found a local machinist who can do it all 4 corners for £70 and test them for me prior to check it will fit. Doesn't sound too bad!
That's a lot compared to a 5mm spacer on each front wheel....

That's a lot compared to a 5mm spacer on each front wheel....

How is a 5mm spacer going to help the wheel correctly align on the hub Liam, when the hole in the wheel wont go over the hub spigot? And don't say it spaces the wheel. off of the hub, so it doesn't touch the spigot, because at best that is a potentially dangerous bodge that puts the wheel bolts/studs in shear:eek:

Back