K11 needs to go!!!

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi peeps,

new post,
needs new rocker cover seal, head gasket and and good clean of internals and a new drivers headlight, very tidy for age ideally a new crossmember and underseal to protect...
brakes all fixed up, lowered 80mm on back 60mm front, peter lloyd cat back and ashley manifold, standard front seats and bucket seats, two lots of rear seats one split fold
2 lots of alloys one set of 14 185 BBS, one lot of 12" Ultralites and 15mm spacers with custom spiggot rings
loads of other modded and standards parts including steelies and standard springs and so on

Offers Ideally not below £650, see piks on my blog :)

Cheers,
luke

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
I put my foot down on breaking full stop however yes the BBS could be sold seperately for £150, I'm in such a hole atm I'm waiting to pay my mate still for these
Never being fitted and will need new tyres too, shook my hand on the deal as my micra sadly said enough is enough to 600miles weekly :(
However it will be collection only which can be from Pontefract, Helmsley or Darlington...

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Ok mate, fair does sorry you have good contacts... all I wanna do is sell my car, and once I have I'll be outta your ways

Ok mate, fair does sorry you have good contacts... all I wanna do is sell my car, and once I have I'll be outta your ways

People know where to look, chances are those wheels will be sold for a extortionate profit any ways regardless of the price paid been put up. GLWS

i think this is sorted now im doing h/g then he has possible buyer

So hes getting it fixed and then selling :confused:

Seens a little silly as his horrid french car is f**king up he might aswell fix it via belly help then run it

he will have to fork out more money on another car when he already has one (the micra)

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys,
Being stupidly busy, and yeah belly is fixing up for me bless him, so just a waiting game :p

Nah currently doing 1200ish miles a week in a hideous french thing, and I bought it from evans halshaw to make it worse.
Strong chance I'm going self employed route so has much has the micra is utterly awesome its not practical nor capable of the job :(

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Test Drive look outs, common issues of things breaking/rusting and so on... I have the bug and if I'm being honest wi my self only really want another micra!

...for now anyhow, they are the best cheap little car out there. unless dare I say it you get a unintentional rat look chavvy fiesta.

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
YES I'd prefer to turn a micra into the eifel tower anyday just to make it more practical... no like seriously. :p

OP
OP
Squizza

Squizza

Ex. Club Member
Was thinking that at the time... sadly last october my little micra's head popped, and his now being fixed up back to standard by belly ready to be sold as standard.
I'm determined to get another micra though ;)