K11 Misfire... Also no engine management light

Hi ,iv a 2001 1litre Nissan Micra with the coil pack setup.
When I drive the car from cold it splutters and is powerless for the first few minutes of driving and as it heats up it clears it's throat and no more issues.
I've changed, icv, done a throttle body clean up, new plugs, changed coil packs ,full service including fuel filter and fitted a new coolant sensor as I've heard they are troublesome .
Anyone any ideas what it could be?

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

OP
OP
Aubreygil
No didn't think it was too serious of a problem when it only makes a series of splutters when cold taking off and on low rev and as I get up through the revs and gears and as the engine heats up it clears up and the car will drive sound. Another thing I realized is I've no engine management light showing on the dash at all ,not on ignition ,not before start up... as in it's non existent the car was a one owner car owned by an elderly woman so I'm thinking did some smart ass take the bulb out when she may have taken it to the garage

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Total stab in the dark here but apart from one of those pesky gremlins that steal engine management lights out of your dash, have you thought of discounting the electrics/electronics side by connecting one of those diagnostics tools for 8 quid on ebay. I only mention it as your engine light seems to be a bit shy!