K11 mid spoiler

Give him a chance he dosnt even have to make copies he's doing it to help us... And the fact he's actually building a workshop to do it in .... I don't see you doing that..... No need to be rude ehh! X

Exactly. Lucky hes got it at all, I could've just stuck it on e-bay and put a ridiculous price on it, but I know he wanted to help the club and so did I. Give the man time people!

Give him a chance he dosnt even have to make copies he's doing it to help us... And the fact he's actually building a workshop to do it in .... I don't see you doing that..... No need to be rude ehh! X
Agree 1001%
People are too impatient. I've had this issue recently.
They need to appreciate the amount of time and the effort that goes into these things

Agree 1001%
People are too impatient. I've had this issue recently.
They need to appreciate the amount of time and the effort that goes into these things

What???

You mean you don't devote every waking hour to making Micra stuff for other people??

Not good enough.

You're going to have to cut down on your sleep/family stuff, matey...

He's not making it just for me is he ?
I'm not asking for it to be made he is doing it cos he wants too and he's chose to not through pressure from me .
Good luck with the spoilers bud , I've lost interest in it completely

Now now calm down I'm not on here to abuse people ( not sure if that's the correct way of putting it ) but hey I've had my car around 2 years now and I've been looking for a spoiler for the best part of it so hence interest lost .
As the dragons would say I'm OUT .

,,,,,,, down south forecast.sunny clear sky no rain.now just drizzling jelly bean material from above.:)
$oon as they made. your interest rate will rise :)

Now now calm down I'm not on here to abuse people ( not sure if that's the correct way of putting it ) but hey I've had my car around 2 years now and I've been looking for a spoiler for the best part of it so hence interest lost .
As the dragons would say I'm OUT .
Not Chogy's fault tho eh

In 2 years you could have designed and made your own mid spoiler. Not chogy's fault you've been unproductive with your time.

frabz-OH-NO-HE-diINT-ec8804.jpg

Stop it now guys getting boring now and yes your correct it's not choggys fault but there is nothing wrong with a little tik tok as encouragement and good on him for trying .() that's for you clodo!
Make one myself give your head a shake man I'm far too busy for that ,kids running riot , working nights , new baby , a lot to get on with I think but if I do get time I would give it a go for sure .

Make one myself give your head a shake man I'm far too busy for that ,kids running riot , working nights , new baby , a lot to get on with I think but if I do get time I would give it a go for sure .
I still make things and I'm in the same situation ;)

9 months have passed , wanting to know if these are ever going to get made ?
If not mod please end the thread .
Thanks for the replies guys and gals!

Back