K11 mid spoiler

Definitely making re moulds of this along with nismo arches as soon as my workshop/ shed.is built. I've got a thread search nismo style arches

Only ones I have are old, no jap boot and unpainted nismo but here you go :p @--alpina--

Photo0097_zps65ac01c3.jpg

Photo0098_zps2247248a.jpg

When I make remoulds I'll be mounting 4 nissan 10mm head bolts equally spaced so all you need to do is drill 4 holes into your boot then use a nut or mount nuts
either or

Also if you'd make a template that we could put on the area so we could drill the holes exactly it should go for the right fit etc!! Just out of paper! Nothing plastic if u see what I mean!! And hurry with the moulds lol don't let the novelty fadeas there are a lot uf us wanting the rear mid spoiler !!!!! :)

Check out eBay bud for the bumpers as there is a set for sale in grey primer .
I'm not sure if they can be posted but the last time I checked they were at 99p
Oh and no spot lights sorry

You need to drill the bootlid.

Mine just sat on in those pics hence its not straight.

Doesn't look right with the Nismo spoiler hence im selling it to chogy :)

You need to drill the bootlid.

Mine just sat on in those pics hence its not straight.

Doesn't look right with the Nismo spoiler hence im selling it to chogy :)

It looks weird when you first put it up to the car I think, can't wait to put mine on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sssssshhhhhhhh all gone quiet?? I feel the floor shaking, trembling, cracking noises and sounds of destruction!! What do I do?? Is the world coming to an end, if so then why haven't I and the guys here have the mid spoiler on our cars and painted yet? Mmmm part 2 coming soon (Christmas) hehehehehehehe :) ok then a Christmas present to our cars!!!

any updates ole chap?? :)

J

Nice !
We could try and get a 3d printer involved to make them but don't know about the cost side of it .
Making some calls in the morning to find out what's involved

Back