K11 micra with full body kit, speaker system and many other modifications for sale!

MicraJoe

Buy & Sell Member
Hi everyone,

So, regretfully for me the time has come to sell on my micra, i am currently working away a lot and the car is never used. It has been kept in pristine condition since i've had the car and i have spent a lot of time and money modifying it from completely standard to its current condition.

A few years ago as you can imagine this car drew a lot of attention, i used to post in these forums a lot and always kept an eye on the sports club and the JAE.

So I would love to be able to sell on the car to someone from the sports club so before it goes on ebay or autotrader etc i wanted to post on here and see if it can find the right home :)

I would appreciate any 'realistic' offers so please message me if your interested and we can discuss price, you guys know how much this is worth so just get in touch.

some of the modifications are listed below.

Team Dynamics motorsport 16" alloys
Tinted windows
Powerflow exhaust system with 5" back box
performance manifold
Full body kit and 3 piece spoiler
meshed front grill
tinted rear and side lights
HKS performance springs (50mm lowered)
Koni adjustable shocks
Splitfire leads and plugs
FSE boost valve
KnN induction kit
OMP front strut brace
fully sprayed front interior and dashboard (red leather like door panels)
Sparco rev bucket seats with custom mounts
3 point harness seat belts
Momo steering wheel
custom built dials
winders, gear knob etc all replaced
under car neons with built in controller
Full Cobra alarm and immobiliser

with......

speaker system

2 x front mounted kenwood 7" speakers
2 x kenwood 6x9's built into parcel shelf
2 x 10" subs in custom box
kenwood 4 x 500w amp

I have tried to attach pictures, which will hopefully work. I am currently not looking to break it down and sell it as i would prefer a quick sale, if someone wanted to buy it to break themselves then message me.

Hope you guys like the car and are interested in finding it a home. Any questions just get in touch.

Cheers

Joe

Attachments

• front high.jpg
    front high.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6,825
  • front right.jpg
    front right.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,440
  • boot open.jpg
    boot open.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,871
  • inside dash.jpg
    inside dash.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,357
  • buckets.jpg
    buckets.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 1,209
  • back view 2.jpg
    back view 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,375
  • front low.jpg
    front low.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,329
  • under bonnet.jpg
    under bonnet.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,320
Also forgot to add, i have a brand new adjustable Nismo panhard rod and a brand new 6" stainless steel Rage SS X10 Exhaust that are not fitted to the car, both also for sale.

Worth mentioning milage as well while i am here, so i need to dig out the mot history tonight to get the exact figure as when i resprayed the dash and fitted dials etc the whole dash unit was replaced so currently says 44,000 ish however the milage is more likely between 90,000 - 100,000 (estimate) - the car has had a new gearbox fitted from a 20,000 scrapped 1.0l micra and the engine is still in great condition as far as i can tell.

Hope i can get some interest from you guys.......any questions??

Cheers

That's a beautiful piece of work, man!

I hope you find good home for it!

Best of luck!(Y)(Y)(Y)

cheers guys, the car has had a lot of love over the years! (Y) spread the word, like you say, hopefully someone will be interested on here.

love the look of the car mate (Y) sure it would be snapped up soon is there a ball park figure might help the sale , Good luck anyway sure you ll miss it :doh:

Thanks for the good feedback everyone, i will definitely miss it!! So in terms of a price range - a general idea really is about the £2000 mark, the speakers and amp are still worth around £500 not to mention the money spent on the kit and interior. let me know, i am willing to negotiate with anyone interested.

I would prefer to sell to someone in the micra enthusiast community so just make me an offer and lets talk.

Anyone out there thinking about it? as I said I'm willing to negotiate. I would love to see it go to someone with a turbo installation or engine transplant in mind? That was originally the plan for me anyway.

Let me know peeps, may have to get it up on some other sites if no one wants it on here. spread the word, i'll leave it another week or so.

Cheers guys :grinning:

Hey people, still had no offers for the car, gonna be putting it on a few websites next weekend so please have a think again about getting hold of this car.

Any offers welcome, the worst i can say is no, really need to get this car sold so you may end up with a great deal.

Come on Guys..... someone must want to take on this project!!

Cheers all

azab - not looking to break it down just yet, if i get decide to i will post on here.

samd - Currently located in Rickmansworth, Herts - PM me if you want to arrange something.

Also Foxto - just PM'd you but is not showing in sent box - Exhaust is a brand new, still in original packaging, Rage SS X-10 6" performance Exhaust. - you should receive some pics.

sorry mate but these days people don't have a lot of money, and that is a lot to ask for a modified car, people usually don't like buying modified cars because they are done to a particular person's taste.

you would be better off putting the car back to standard and selling the parts separately. you might even make more money that way.

i know its a shame when you put so much work in, but you have to remember that modding a car is about the fun of modding and the joy of driving something you have built, so if you are no longer modding it and no longer driving it, then thats your value taken out of it, and you cant expect to get that back

Hey nex, yea i understand that money is tight etc, thats why i'm willing to take offers for the car, i was thinking someone might offer me a price and break the car themselves for their own projects...... its an opportunity to get some great parts for cheap :)
I am still looking for a quick sale, any offerers welcome

Just has a buyer pull out because of mortgage issues :( ........... the good news is the car is still available to anyone who is interested? selling as a whole but this is a great opportunity to get loads of K11 parts for a very cheap price. contact me with your offers please

Joe

Love to buy the car as a whole but I just want to do my own project start to finish, and the money's an issue, like NeX said you would get more interest in the parts seperately, for example people always want manifolds, springs etc, good luck whatever you do with it mate (Y)

Without breaking it you're very unlikely to get that sort of money for an 18 year old car. Most people, including myself, are put off by modified cars and avoid them through fear that they will have been abused.

i can assure you all that the car has by no means been abused, in fact the complete opposite, it has been looked after like a child! in terms of price i am aware that the car's engine is old however the sound system is worth £500+, the seats are around £200 each, the kit is worth £1000+, even the steering wheel is £100+! you can see where i am going..... its not about the age of the car its all the parts that you get for buying as a whole. i dont have the time to break it hence looking for a quick sale. - powerflow de-cat exhaust, performance manifold, koni's, HKS springs, neons, alloys etc etc it all adds up.

This car is perfect for someone who wants a load of performance parts for cheap to complete their own projects.

As i said before, make me an offer and you may be surprised :) the price is potentially flexible for a quick sale.

I'm not doubting the worth of the parts, the mistake that people make is thinking that adding expensive modified parts adds value because unfortunately it doesn't.
I didn't say it was abused just that a car looking like that would conjure that assumption.

have you still got this? if worst comes to the worst, and you end up breaking it, pm me with price for steering wheel and strut brace. also would like a price on the panhard rod.

yea Tango all sold now to a lovely bloke who i am sure will take good care of her.

Happy new year everyone i will still keep an eye on these forums even though i no longer own the beast!

One MiCRA Love! :)

well, I'm spanish and I don't understatnd very well all you said, but I'm interested in your performance manifold if you would wants to sell separetly.
Thanks

Back