K11 Micra Road Rally car 'The Grape'

P342 NLX
4door non sunroof
No tax disc
11month mot
98,655miles
Some service history, many mot’s and receipts. It was a driving instructor’s car for most of its life.

OP
OP
reflexuk
Marked parts are parts I wish to remove for next RR car. I some cases I can swap them out for other parts to leave the car ready to go. They can be sold with the car but must be considered as 'extras'

Engine
998cc
Frankspeed Hi flow exhaust manifold
Modified Hi flow throttle body
K&N air filter
Higher lift longer duration camshafts
Copper core spark leads 140miles ago
Super 4 spark plugs, 140miles ago
Rev limit raised to 7100rpm
Decat
Centre silencer removed
Sportex back box silencer
Uprated exhaust mounting rubbers
Cooling fan override switched relayed and fused
Recent April '13 oil, filter, plugs, fuel filter, gearbox oil, antifreeze
Competition solid main engine mount
Lightest lowest ratio micra gearbox available
Clutch replaced LUK Oct 12
Rolling road dyno plot, Produces 145% of factory spec bhp May '13
Only 80bhp but that’s more power than a stock 1.3 engine
Short bite quick clutch mod

OP
OP
reflexuk
Body & Electrical
Bolt in half roll cage installed to MSA stage rally spec
Sound deadening removed
Lightweight heating/ventilation system
Bucket seats
Luke 3point harnesses
*Deep dish `13.8" steering wheel*
Steering wheel boss
Rev counter and mounting pod
Spot light loom with independent fuses and relays
*OMP Navigator footrest with foot operated interior light switch*
76 Led interior light
*Avanti map light*
White LED maplight bulb
Twin potti sockets
*Door mounted map pocket*
*Floor mounted handheld fire extinguisher*
Lightened Doors, bonnet, tailgate, back seat, back bumper, dashboard
OMP Dural quick release sumpguard
Fuel tank guard
Short throw gear shift
Strut brace
*Cibie Oscar plus driving lamps with Nightbreaker bulbs*
Spotlamp stays
*Nightbreaker headlamp bulbs*
Bonnet pins
*Warning triangle*
*MSA Spill kit*
Tailgate close springs
*Competition lightweight 12v battery*
*Digital rally clock*
It weighs in at 800kg ready to run with very little fuel depending on tyre choice.

OP
OP
reflexuk
Running gear
Uprated Eibach springs front and rear
Uprated rear dampers mid ‘12
Whiteline front 22mm anti roll bar with adjustable droplinks (best mod on the car in my opinion)
Whiteline rear 22mm anti roll bar with adjustable droplinks (best mod on the car in my opinion)
Mintex M1144 brake pads Oct ‘12
Dot 5.1 brake fluid Apr '13
Fly off handbrake
2001 rear axle – stronger
Reinforced panhard rod
Reinforced lower wishbones
Kumho R800 Gravel 185 tyres on steel 13" wheels x4 (I offer the car on these wheels)

OP
OP
reflexuk

More parts for consideration

A pair of damping adjustable Avo shocks with 2.25 coil springs, not currently fitted.

Yokohama AO21r 185 on Compomotive alloys x2 fronts
Yokohama AO21r 205 on Compomotive alloys x2 rears
Yokohama AO21r 185 on Compomotive alloys x1 spare
Avon CR500 175x13 on OZ Racing alloy wheels x4 (westfield fronts, road legal slick tyres)

There is a significant spares package available. I do want rid of all things Micra, so give me my asking price and you can have the lot! Some of the spares I have are on ebay right now, take a look
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sianwyn271078/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
I have a 55,000mile 1.3 engine in the shed that would need a little attention and drop straight in. I have its gearbox and driveshafts in the shed too.

OP
OP
reflexuk
Some Pictures (If there’s anything specific you want to see just ask)

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/reflexuk1/P342%20NLX/20130630_052632_zpsb3b399d8.jpg

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/reflexuk1/P342%20NLX/20130424_095609_zps68ca120d.jpg

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/reflexuk1/P342%20NLX/20121211_125404.jpg

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/reflexuk1/P342%20NLX/20121030_212400.jpg

http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv179/reflexuk1/P342%20NLX/grapedansport12.jpg

Happy to answer any questions
If you don’t have a trailer I can deliver the car at additional cost based on distance involved, or buy a tax disc for it.
Contact me to further discuss your requirements.
I also offer advice and technical support with the car; I want to continue to see it used successfully.
Wayne
0781 886 8889

Price £1000

OP
OP
reflexuk
Results

Dansport rally - Wayne Lander/Ian Jones (Nissan Micra 998) 27/45 (6th Semi Expert)

RaliBryniauClywd - Wayne Lander/Darren Ikin (Nissan Micra 998) 32/67 (19th Semi Expert)

Border 100 – Wayne Lander/Martin Phaff (Nissan Micra 998) 36/75 (2nd Novice)

PK Memorial - Wayne Lander/Martin Phaff (Nissan Micra 998) 18/80 (1st Novice)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Body & Electrical
Bolt in half roll cage installed to MSA stage rally spec
Dont mean to sound like an ass... but how on earth do you get a stage rally spec "half" cage?
If I turned up to stage in a half bolt in the scrutineer would tell me to jog on

OP
OP
reflexuk
True. What is meant by that comment is that the feet are installed properly. This was not the case when I bought it. The cage can be extended with front and side hoops, there are the stubs on it to do so.

Do you know the condition of the 1.3 gearbox and shafts? And whether the shafts will match 1.0 hubs? My gearbox is knackered and I'll need a new one soon.

OP
OP
reflexuk
Do you know the condition of the 1.3 gearbox and shafts? And whether the shafts will match 1.0 hubs? My gearbox is knackered and I'll need a new one soon.

The gearbox and shafts are in the condition you would expect for them after 55,000miles of non competition road use. They were working perfectly when the car was retired and disassembled. I believe the shafts will mate properly to your hubs.

The gearbox and shafts are in the condition you would expect for them after 555,000miles of non competition road use. They were working perfectly when the car was retired and disassembled. I believe the shafts will mate properly to your hubs.
I hope you mean 55k lol not 555k? I believe the input shaft bearing(s) have gone on mine, its hideously loud and is affecting power to the wheels too. Could you pm a rough price for the box and shafts please?

Clodo

Club Member
Maybe the steering wheel and boss :) and bonnet pins do look good :D
If you've got a sportex silencer. Am I right in assuming you have a sportex back box?

Chloe
X

Clodo

Club Member
I was hoping so :D

Is it sad that I really want bonnet pins even though the most I've done to the engine is look at it :/ maybe it'll give me the inspiration to turbo her!

Clodo

Club Member
One day for now I'll stick with pins :L

I have a very boney back and bottom so bucket seats can be really uncomfortable

Seatbelts are back in properly :/ I need my back seats

Chloe
X

OP
OP
reflexuk
3 point harnesses like these can be had for £20 each on ebay. My seats are steel framed rather than fibreglass or c/f. They are quite comfortable imho. I can spend 4hrs straight in them when I compete.

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member

More parts for consideration

A pair of damping adjustable Avo shocks with 2.25 coil springs, not currently fitted.

Yokohama AO21r 185 on Compomotive alloys x2 fronts
Yokohama AO21r 205 on Compomotive alloys x2 rears
Yokohama AO21r 185 on Compomotive alloys x1 spare
Avon CR500 175x13 on OZ Racing alloy wheels x4 (westfield fronts, road legal slick tyres)

There is a significant spares package available. I do want rid of all things Micra, so give me my asking price and you can have the lot! Some of the spares I have are on ebay right now, take a look
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sianwyn271078/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
I have a 55,000mile 1.3 engine in the shed that would need a little attention and drop straight in. I have its gearbox and driveshafts in the shed too.

How much tread left on the yoko's any pics ?