K11 micra bits that need to go

mike

I love Ed!!!!
SR interior - £30 have seats and door cards. Collection only, can help you fit it in my drive way for this week only or any weekend for lunch down the local kebab shop

Standard plastic bumpers - £10 for both front and rear, collection. Courier at your own expense.

Kenwood sub in box - £20 collected

March rear lights - £40 collected or £45 couriered to you

http://micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=9353&d=1202155359

Collection from the north london area

bump shizzille

Interior now £20 or will go to the scrap yard
Bumpers still a tenner
Kenwood sub, its 12" will get model number soon

what condition are the front and rear bumpers in? are the brackets attached? I need them to fix my micra and get it back ont he road to conitnue the project. You wouldn't have a passengers side headlight would you?

whereabout in N.london are you I am in Kilburn.

I think Nex is taking it but have you still got my number Jay? If not email me your and i will ring you

I think Nex is taking it but have you still got my number Jay? If not email me your and i will ring you

i can come and pick up the door cards as Pete wants them, i can let the seats go.

what rear lights are they Mike?

If no one else gets the interior, I'd be interested in seeing the front seats, could pick that up this weekend too

EDIT: Mike just told me the pictures up the top, what a muppet I am!!

what condition are the front and rear bumpers in? are the brackets attached? I need them to fix my micra and get it back ont he road to conitnue the project. You wouldn't have a passengers side headlight would you?

whereabout in N.london are you I am in Kilburn.

???

change of plan, i want all the Sr stuff :D i can come up on the 19th? is that any good?

Back