K11 Micra Alarm / Remote Central Locking

I recently purchase a Micra SR and strangly there isnt a Alarm / Remote Central Locking. All my mate one have this and even better they have break disc all round, ABS, and powersteering :doh:

Is is possible to add on a NATS Alarm / Remote Central Locking as my mate got a spare alarm unit but i dont know where to connect the wire with and where to go. If anyone can let me know i am appricated... Thanks in advnace.

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
I recently purchase a Micra SR and strangly there isnt a Alarm / Remote Central Locking. All my mate one have this and even better they have break disc all round, ABS, and powersteering :doh:

Is is possible to add on a NATS Alarm / Remote Central Locking as my mate got a spare alarm unit but i dont know where to connect the wire with and where to go. If anyone can let me know i am appricated... Thanks in advnace.

ur friend has a top spec model!!
Nats....if i make it easy is just an "immbolisier". no alarm or siren etc!
my sr hasnt got an alarm...but has nats. it has central locking but not remote!!!
please dont take this offensively but are you sure u ahvent got Nats? has ur key got a blue or red square, imbedded with the key plastic at the base???

now u can add a nats system, but i reckon that would be far to much hassel than just buying a really good alarm systembut its ur choice, time and money etc!!!! as parts are expensive (unless someone knows somewhere i dont lol).

some alarms have functions to include remote central locking aswell which helps.

frank

Club Member
you don,t need power steering on a 750kg car for god sake ! they just consume power and hav,nt got the natural "feel" in the wet/ice.
i dunno we all pay extra for PAS and E/W, then drive to the gym to work out !!.
THE WORLD,S GONE MAD !

ur friend has a top spec model!!
Nats....if i make it easy is just an "immbolisier". no alarm or siren etc!
my sr hasnt got an alarm...but has nats. it has central locking but not remote!!!
please dont take this offensively but are you sure u ahvent got Nats? has ur key got a blue or red square, imbedded with the key plastic at the base???

now u can add a nats system, but i reckon that would be far to much hassel than just buying a really good alarm systembut its ur choice, time and money etc!!!! as parts are expensive (unless someone knows somewhere i dont lol).

some alarms have functions to include remote central locking aswell which helps.

i got the nats the immobilser but not the remote. just wondering can i add a remote and what should i need to do so?

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
if you simply want to add r/c/l then you can grab most the bits you need from Maplin electronics e.g. the motors. If you already have r/c/l then you only need a remote kit... I thoroughly recommend the Toad RK30... I have fitted that to 3 of my cars so far.

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
a decent cat 1 alarm would be better imo, come with rcl as said and might lower your insurance. i fitted one to my old SR and had no problems with it.