K11 MICRA 14,996 miles! K11 NEW M.O.T

mmmm, sill got some damage and is the car hiding anything, no engine bay pics and not hard to get dodgy mots still, (seen alot recently )
odd tyres, sorry that always bugs me on cars, tho it is a higher spec been a gx but a 1,0 :( , as most seem to be a base model that come up mint,
if it was a 1.3 manual, gx, 3 or 5dr, with headlight covers , oem mats, alloys? then would say yes, but im been picky
there was a 2000 coilpack with 40k mint in my local scrapy been kept aslide, short mot but it was like new kinda like that, sold 180 quid lol,

mmmm, sill got some damage and is the car hiding anything, no engine bay pics and not hard to get dodgy mots still, (seen alot recently )
odd tyres, sorry that always bugs me on cars, tho it is a higher spec been a gx but a 1,0 :( , as most seem to be a base model that come up mint,
if it was a 1.3 manual, gx, 3 or 5dr, with headlight covers , oem mats, alloys? then would say yes, but im been picky
there was a 2000 coilpack with 40k mint in my local scrapy been kept aslide, short mot but it was like new kinda like that, sold 180 quid lol,

What floats my boat is the outrageous dealer chancer’s asking price; triple the market value for a K11 that old enough to vote? Smoke & mirrors Alice in Wonderland dealer fantasy where everything is not what it appears to be. :rolleyes:

Back