k11 march rocker cover

Someone might be interested in the brake calipers for the K10. You could probably buy them and sell them on, or fit them to your super s

I have 2 Marchs near me, a K and M reg, both CG10s, both with plastic rocker covers, brakes are still intact for the K10 people here.

I'll be taking one of the March boots and getting it sprayed orange :D

Rev counter - or speedo/rev counter display? Probably won't have a rev counter but there's no harm in asking is there??

:)

I was going to ask if it had a rev counter (probably doesn't) but I think I'm going to try & fit a separate/aftermarket one as I don't want to muck about with the mileage on my car.

:)

check if it has plastic headlights too :D some marchs have plastic headlights instead of glass :D

I thought all March's had plastic lights?

Also - the ECU will give you a little performance boost as it is programmed to run on 100 ron fuel.

Also - the ECU will give you a little performance boost as it is programmed to run on 100 ron fuel.

I thought it would cause less power as we only have 98 RON so it would be programmed for higher octane giving more air which would create a lean mix on our fuel.

The ECU is in ckosed loop for a lot of the time so makes adjustments anyway - you should use tesco 99ron/shell V power though.

Back