K11 march cg10. Not starting, need help...

Hi.

I have a cg10de manual k11 march that has problems starting.

It was running fine until one week where it wouldn't start what so ever, just continued to turn over with nothing happening.

I have changed the ecu temp sensor and it hasn't changed anything..

The car starts when it is completely dry and warm, however, if it has been raining or it is cold it doesn't seem to start, other times, it starts first turn of the key.

Sometimes when its cold, it will try to start and i can hear the engine igniting the fuel, at this point i can stop the starter motor and the engine will run by itself but it will cough, splutter and run very rough.

If i leave it like this, it will choke and die, if i touch the accelerator slightly it will slowly start to come right until it hits about 500 rom and then it will rev right up and run like normal.
However, if you push the accelerator too far, it seems like it is over fueling? and it slows down..? until you get off the gas.

Also, when it won't start at all with the starter motor, you can pull start it in gear up to about 40-50kmh and it will come to life and drive like normal.

Sorry for the long post, i just hope somebody on here may know what the problem may be, as i have searched and searched and can't seem to figure it out.

Also, my diagnostics port picks up no signal so can't figure out the fault that way.

Cheers.

Back