K11 lower.control arm bush replacement

As title suggests has anyone replaced these? I've ordered some febest ones and they have a metal sleeve on them which makes this the same diameter as the control arm and thus it won't fit. Would using a flap wheel suffice to bore out the control arm slightly to make the new bushing fit? Thanks in advance.

They are extremely tight to push in, if it looks like it won't physically fit then you've probably been given the wrong bush. I'd suggest getting the correct one, don't start cutting away at your control arm as it'll be hard to get it completely even without proper machining equipment and it'll probably end up knocking.

OP
OP
D
They are extremely tight to push in, if it looks like it won't physically fit then you've probably been given the wrong bush. I'd suggest getting the correct one, don't start cutting away at your control arm as it'll be hard to get it completely even without proper machining equipment and it'll probably end up knocking.

It wae the correct ones ordered but may be a bad batch or something. I'm sending them back and just ordered new control arms now. Saves all the messing about then. Thanks for the reply

It wae the correct ones ordered but may be a bad batch or something. I'm sending them back and just ordered new control arms now. Saves all the messing about then. Thanks for the reply

Mine needed doing for my last MOT and i did the same thing, saves a lot of time just replacing the complete arm as well.