K11 - Lots of stuff & 1.0L breaking (Collection Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silento

Ex. Club Member
Good stuff...quick sale required.

- N15 Almera Airbox and new (barely used) K&N air filter & 60mm K&N cold air feed pipe + crank case breather filter. £35

- N15 Almera 1.4 front brake calipers. AFAIK you may need another brake carrier because the 2 I have don't seem to match. One is labelled 21 and another 22. However i was assured they were taken off the same car. Pistons move freely, not siezed. £5

- Stealth Shelf (black) for 6x9 speaker fitting £30

- K11 Boss Kit for aftermarket steering wheel £25

- B&G Quick Release steering wheel adapter £45

- Genuine MOMO Millenium Steering Wheel £80

imag0214m.jpg

imag0217m.jpg

imag0266w.jpg

I'm also selling the car as a whole (spares or repairs). It's done 82,500 miles and has a recent new clutch, new battery, new michilin tyres all around with lots of tread, matt black sprayed alloys (1 buckled), interior sprayed black, pulsar short shifter installed, new standard exhaust system, new front brake pads and rear drums along with brake fluid change, and many engine oil changes. This car has been exceptionally maintained by myself since buying it. Passed the MOT in March, but road tax expires end of May 2011.

Bad points are the NSF wishbone needs replacing, steering rack has snapped on 1 side, and driveshafts popped off. CV joints were clicking on full lock before the accident so that should be sorted out at the same time. Engine runs beautifully but obviously its undriveable because none of the power is getting to the wheels, and turning the steering wheel has no effect on the wheels.

I'm asking only £100 for the car now, as I will need the space in the driveway pretty soon for my next car. If nobody takes it off me then i'll have to scrap it, regretfully.

cant really afford dash pod atm, but i will have the rear jet if you ever get to the post office let me know how much you want for it :)

miah686

Ex. Club Member
how much do you want for the 200SX Black Leather Seats and can you please show me the pictures thanx mate

Silento, thanks for the OMP strut brace, after inspecting it, its very new !! also the 6x9 speakers would you take the next best offer for them? pm and let me know.

Thanks....

J

OP
OP
S

silento

Ex. Club Member
Speakers come under the category of things I can put in my next car (won't be another micra unfortunately), so if I don't get offered the money im after i'll just end up keeping them. However all the micra parts need to go, so please make an offer if there's something you want. It's all negotiable.

OP
OP
S

silento

Ex. Club Member
I've put new lower prices up on parts. I'm already losing a lot of money but these are just taking up space now and I need them gone.

Also take the whole car away for £150. There are loads of excellent condition parts on it still such as fairly recent michelin tyres, wiper blades, new brake pads and rear shoes, fantastic 1.0 engine, new battery, new standard exhaust intermediate pipe and back box. These parts alone are worth a fair bit. The car has such a small amount of rust and has been looked after well over the years. The problems with it can be fixed cheaply if you have the time and know how to do it (DIY).

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
only just seen this post! the inside looks imaculate!! well done ;) Such a shame for you having to break it up :( Hopefully someone on here can buy it and fix it up :) good luck with it (Y)

OP
OP
S

silento

Ex. Club Member
I don't want to break or scrap it. It's too good a car to have it taken all apart to be honest. I've put a lot of work into it since buying it. Ideally i would want for someone to take it and fix it up and have it back on the road again. i just don't have the skills, space or tools to be able to do it.

OP
OP
S

silento

Ex. Club Member
I'm quite surprised some of these parts haven't gone yet. If nobody buys the car it's gone to be scrapped at the end of the month, which is a real shame :(

silento, is the the dashpod still for sale?? my mate as said when i met you is interested and if you could PM me with a price for it!! also whats happened to the 6X9 speakers, is it still up for sale as in the thread or definetly keeping them, let us know...

Cheers

J

Status
Not open for further replies.