K11 Leather Seats?

Hi there,

My misses has been banging on about getting leather seats for my 2000 K11 Micra.

15826600_10211440394063346_4029858950800428967_n.jpg

I'm not too sure if they ever did produced a K11 Micra with leather seats apart from part leather and part cloth.

I did see a post about putting Suzuki Cappuccino leather seats in a Micra, but I didn't find much there.

Does anyone know where I could get leather seats for a K11 Micra or from another Nissan that would fit in a K11 Micra?

Many thanks,
Alex

Last edited:
The Micra/March "Luxury" Bolero verion K11 was offered with leather seats. I have seen only cream colour leather.
Many of them had faux wood appointments and white instruments with a tachometer if you find a Bolero and want to go the whole luxury conversion route.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

As another poster said, the Bolero was offered with cream-coloured leather seats as an option. The car never really "caught on" in this country (though I'm told it did okay in the Asian and Latin American markets) so hunting down a set of Bolero seats could easily resemble finding hen's teeth. Ebay is your friend, I suppose.

I was about to suggest that you whack a set of leather Primera seats in there, since I was pretty sure that the seats we manufactured at the time came in one standard size, but I was apparently wrong.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, man. Good luck, and let us know if you manage to get it done!

In any way you look at it re - upholstery is expensive and leather more so. Hides range in quality and therefore price by a huge margin. Before embarcing on such an expenive project its impirtant to evaluate the reason fir choosing a leather re-trim in the first place and if the cost to benefit ratio does not make sense then leave it alone. Don't firget that you may feel yiu want to re-trim the door cards in leather to match the seats. You may find that buying another car, but not a Micra, with a leather interior is probably more cost effective. In my neck of the woods a full leather interior would set you back around 1500 - 1800 local Pacific Pesos aka $NZD and that is a concervative guesstimate. Local conditions will vary. Anyway, take your Micra to a motor trimmer and get an estimate and some alternitives doing that will help you out quite a bit.

In any way you look at it reupholstery is expensive and leather more so. Hides range in quality and therefore price by a huge margin. Before embarcing on such an expenive project its important to evaluate the reason for choosing a leather re-trim in the first place and if the cost to benefit ratio does not make sense then leave it alone. Don't forget that you may feel you want to re-trim the door cards in leather to match the seats. You may find that buying another car, but not a Micra, with a leather interior is probably more cost effective. In my neck of the woods a full leather interior would set you back around 1500 - 1800 local Pacific Pesos aka $NZD and that is a concervative guesstimate. Local conditions will vary. Anyway, take your Micra to a motor trimmer and get an estimate and some alternitives doing that will help you out quite a bit.

Back