K11 lacking power

I'm running a k11 1L 1999, all standard parts (ecu, fuel pump, injectors) fitted with a small turbo(10 psi boost) , but it keeps blogging out in all gears. Any information would be much appreciated. I'm new to the k11.

Det3, haltech, link, ecumasters, plenty to choose from. Ask your tuner what he prefers as you also need to map it.
Also 10 psi is quite high especially on a stock engine and you prolly want to fit bigger injectors like the ga16 ones.
And fit a wideband so you know the a/f.

Tuner? can't find any local 2 me, I'll do a bit of digging into the ga16 injections, and also I'm thinking of sticking a manual boost controller in

I'm running 10psi on a cg10 and I had to add a 5th injector as even with ga16s and a rising rate fpr I ran out of fuel (I know it's a dirty way to do it but I have 12.5/13 to 1 afr on boost now just hoping it stays together)

I had the same problem with ga16 injectors and my widebend pinned to lean when I got on the gas

Be sure to fit proper ga16 ones and a rising rate fpr Not the pink s@@t ones off ebay I got stung with those

But all said and done there is a right way and a cheap way to fo about things
Right being mapped properly

Ideally mine needs mapping as it's a rocket on boost but rich as he'll everywhere else it goes through more fuel then a small country I'm trying to trim it out with an apexi safc neo when cruising

And again buy a wideband money well spent

Sent from my SM-F926B using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Last edited: