K11 JDM Cupholder ... is this a record price? Stone me!

Imagine my excitement when I see this in my email from ebay this afternoon ........ "Nissan Micra K11 Pre Face Lift JDM Dash Pod Cup Holder - Used"

So I rush to my laptop and search and think, I'll put a cheeky bid on it. After-all I've been looking more than two years now. Yeah why not go a little mad .... sod the kids inheritance.

So what do we bid .... £30, £40 ..... sod it no chips tonight ... the whole £50!

Take at look at what price it is at after 41 bids and 5 days to run!!!!!! ......

1594399610850.png

I'm in the wrong business! :) ..... any of you got one in your shed then recession or no recession .... seems now is the time to list it.

I have managed 44 years driving w/o cup holders as I never missed what I never had & was taught; I wants, never gets?

Too many typos at Midnight, wine or no.

Bestways go & skip dive raid the scrap yards for cup holders worth its weight in fools gold?

Just look out for the false notes & the junk yard dogs.

OP
OP
And in the end ..... £165 and £122.50. Illogical .... but I still want one :) We rebuilt the entire front braking system with all brand new parts (100% everything) for less than £122!

1594992292519.png

OP
OP
Just another wind up scam to groom the uniformed into paying over the odds at a feint of hand bidding up the auction?

Don't sense any scam in the listings plmval. They read very genuine. Buy an awful lot of stuff of ebay and they read very genuine.

And in fairness have heard off guys on here that they are very hard to get hold of. Indeed I've been watching for over two years on ebay for one.

Then stone me, two in a week. I just wasn't ready for the cost reality. Had I had a drop more and on the right mad night, I might have made it £170! Have been in that position but sensible get the better of me.

That said, anyone on the site who's got one for £50 then I'd definitely go for that

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Hi r-reg-sr. Is an interesting point, have only seen pictures of them loose not fitted. And it doesn't look good fitted? You not got a pic have you?

You might of saved me a duff investment

not only did you save your self from duffness + clumpness + clunkness + £££less your vehicle is now more weightless. all in all got yourself a bargain staying away from that one.
i seen some facelift front door panels come with shaped door pockets ready for beverage

OP
OP
Rescued again by clan Micra.org :) thanks guys, ....now don't forget have a read of my next post coming up regarding rear brakes ... will appreciate your help on that as well :)

funny how you can get something in mind and be so wrong. idea scrapped! No dashpod for me