K11 Janspeed Manifold, De-cat and Backbox for sale

Vipond

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
Got 3 bits of the Janspeed kit here,
I'll add pictures when I get in from work 7pm-ish

***SOLD*** Mild steel manifold: Fair condition but small hole where muppet of a garage caught it with a mig welder while doing some work on the underside of my car. £85

Provisionally sold Mild Steel De-cat: Good condition didn't stay on the car for many miles. £25

Still available Mild Steel Backbox: Box itself is in fair condition but has no pipe...Might be useful to someone who can weld a new pipe on. £15

Open to offers for the lot but need them gone as I am strapped for cash...again and space.

Collection only or sort out your own courier

Quick quick quick :grinning:

Located in Stockton On Tees

PM any questions

Cheers

James

Manifold is provisionally sold to george pending payment...
Cheers for the interest,
Its snowing here so will have to get some photos of the rest tomorrow

Sorry to see you lost out again on the janspeed fannimold and decat Getawaycar, i got my gear this morning and i can say its worth it to fit on to the ole micra, goodluck again mate!!

J

Getawaycar, its the luck of the draw i guess, i just logged in to see whats going on and like i was planning to fit a Decat and a back box and it was a fresh POST, so i attacked it and quick, if i hear of any going mate, ill PM ya!!

J

Thanks Hell.
I'll be honest I've got a pile of other parts to fit and no time to fit them anyway!

By the time I get the chance to do any more on my micra I'll have sold the alloys, interior and bumpers, that should bring me closer to owning my own shiney new manifold.

Was still pi**ed off to miss out on another though! LOL!

Back