K11 interior bits - free!!

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I'm having a big clearout of my garage and have found a box full of lots of K11 interior bits, they're going to go down the tip this weekend, so if you want anyhting please ask - I also have the rear ashtray if anyone in interested?

Thanks Craig

I'm having a big clearout of my garage and have found a box full of lots of K11 interior bits, they're going to go down the tip this weekend, so if you want anyhting please ask - I also have the rear ashtray if anyone in interested?

Thanks Craig

rear ash tray yep :D and do you have a carpet?

K11 bits

Hey mate do you have the front dash / fascia with a cigarette light included?
Only because I have a Micra Shape and it comes with no lighter. A bit crap really when you want to charge your phone. :doh:

:k11motors

Yes, I should be able to get you the centre console - the bloke I gotthe car off has put some 'carbon fibre' sticker trim on it , you may need to wire the lighter from the battery but I have one.

Nex, I'll post it out to you if you PM me your address and then promise to pay for the postage?

Craig

Yes, I should be able to get you the centre console - the bloke I gotthe car off has put some 'carbon fibre' sticker trim on it , you may need to wire the lighter from the battery but I have one.

Nex, I'll post it out to you if you PM me your address and then promise to pay for the postage?

Craig

sure mate, send me a PM with your paypal or something and we can sort it out from there :)

Back