K11 interior bits - free!!

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
I'm having a big clearout of my garage and have found a box full of lots of K11 interior bits, they're going to go down the tip this weekend, so if you want anyhting please ask - I also have the rear ashtray if anyone in interested?

Thanks Craig

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I'm having a big clearout of my garage and have found a box full of lots of K11 interior bits, they're going to go down the tip this weekend, so if you want anyhting please ask - I also have the rear ashtray if anyone in interested?

Thanks Craig

rear ash tray yep :D and do you have a carpet?

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
K11 bits

Hey mate do you have the front dash / fascia with a cigarette light included?
Only because I have a Micra Shape and it comes with no lighter. A bit crap really when you want to charge your phone. :doh:

:k11motors

OP
OP
Craig

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
Yes, I should be able to get you the centre console - the bloke I gotthe car off has put some 'carbon fibre' sticker trim on it , you may need to wire the lighter from the battery but I have one.

Nex, I'll post it out to you if you PM me your address and then promise to pay for the postage?

Craig

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Yes, I should be able to get you the centre console - the bloke I gotthe car off has put some 'carbon fibre' sticker trim on it , you may need to wire the lighter from the battery but I have one.

Nex, I'll post it out to you if you PM me your address and then promise to pay for the postage?

Craig

sure mate, send me a PM with your paypal or something and we can sort it out from there :)