K11 induction kit

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
I made this induction kit but then replaced it with a primera air box, as a i wasn't a fan of the extra induction noise.
You will receive a K&N filter, ram pipe and a piece of silicone hose to attach it to the throttle body..
A couple of hose clips and a cold air feed will be needed but not included.
Gave a nice little gain in power and also looks nice in the engine bay..

Looking for £20 posted ono

009.JPG
011.JPG

New Member, but id definately be interested in this, was looking to get a K&N induction kit but if i can do it cheaper would be interested, so all i would need to do is de-assemble my airbox and replace it with this?

OP
OP
lee k0011

lee k0011

New Member, but id definately be interested in this, was looking to get a K&N induction kit but if i can do it cheaper would be interested, so all i would need to do is de-assemble my airbox and replace it with this?
Yep it is easy to change. If i can do it any one can lol..

ah coolio :) well I'd defo be interested then, you will have to excuse that I'm new to this so I don't know how the system works on paying? so could you please explain and also let me know where I could get a cold air feed, I take it that I can just use some kind of tubing and run it to the front of the car?

OP
OP
lee k0011

lee k0011

ah coolio :) well I'd defo be interested then, you will have to excuse that I'm new to this so I don't know how the system works on paying? so could you please explain and also let me know where I could get a cold air feed, I take it that I can just use some kind of tubing and run it to the front of the car?
I always use paypal on here, and it seems every one els does to. Or cash on collection is good to, depending on how far away you are??

You can get cold air feed off ebay, car shops or evan DIY stores sell it some times. Any heat resistant air duct hose will do the job tho. You just need about a meter of it to get to the front grill..

Also do you no how to send pm's??

oh that's a far trek think I'll opt for using PayPal, erm I don't know how to send pms, I feel so stupid dude, so I'd just PayPal the money to your account which I'm guessing you send in a pm?