K11 Hotrod mods

Hi Guys,
Any sugestions how to make my little 1.0 K11 go faster round the track staying within the rules? As the Tesco motto goes "Every little helps"
thanks in advance

1.3 cams. Lightened flywheel, check and adjust the timing, port the head, skim the head, bigger throttlebody (ga15 is a direct fit, ga16 will fit if you mod it but you 'll loose the idle circuit)

1.3 cams. Lightened flywheel, check and adjust the timing, port the head, skim the head, bigger throttlebody (ga15 is a direct fit, ga16 will fit if you mod it but you 'll loose the idle circuit)
Thanks for that but a lot of that is not allowed, only original parts, no lightening of flywheel, I can skim the head a little but are the gains worth the cost? beside's removing the limiter, what settings before TDC is best, anything else?

Sorry to hi-jack your thread but I'm also interested in wringing every last drop of power from a CG10, where do I find a GA15 throttle body?

Set the timing to 17 degrees. It almost in the middle of the mark before the last and the last one.

every bit helps so a skimmed head will give a few hp. And if you remove the head you might as well fit a new chain and check the valve clearance.

a ga15 throttlebody pops up on eBay every ones in a while.

other mods include fitting electric water pump and remove powersteering pump. The rally air intake is also a nice upgrade but I’m not sure if that’s allowed or not.

Set the timing to 17 degrees. It almost in the middle of the mark before the last and the last one.

every bit helps so a skimmed head will give a few hp. And if you remove the head you might as well fit a new chain and check the valve clearance.

a ga15 throttlebody pops up on eBay every ones in a while.

other mods include fitting electric water pump and remove powersteering pump. The rally air intake is also a nice upgrade but I’m not sure if that’s allowed or not.
Thank you, very much appreciated.

Skimming the head is ok within the limit but hadn't heard of running LPG, is this acceptable?
Apologies, my fault for piggy backing on your thread. I'm not preparing a car for competition my Micra is just a personal project. The reason for the LPG is that is what I do, we sell very large quantities of propane and consequently I get free gas. Imagine never paying for fuel again :)(y)

Back