K11 High Temps at 170!

Hello,

I have a nissan micra 1.3 85CV and yesterday on the highway going 170km / h began to heat beyond what is always normal, slowed down and returned to normal.
I speed at 170 about 15 min. It is normal to get warm? Original radiator can't cool at max. speed.? I checked the fan and was working. It´s possible have another problem?

Best regards,
Loc

picard-facepalm.jpg

I do not know exactly the spirit of this forun, but usually is to get help, and I read the responses I get exactly the same, thanks ... worried about my license?? Why??? You know Germany?

Best regards

yep k11 stock radiator from an automatic has a 26mm core compared to the 16mm manual rad and has handled 160bhp with 10psi on a trackday WOT all day no overheating problem

Help please,
it is very rare to use the air conditioner from my nissan, discovered that when I turn on the AC the car starts to warm up too.
pulled over and saw that the radiator fan was working also the fan of the AC, and temp contínuos climb, when the temperature was already very close to the red turned off the ac and temp go back to the normal temperature. I use this car every day to go to work and the temperature is always in the middle of the manometer.
Thanks

Back