K11, gear lever pozitions, CVT lamp

My Micra is 1.4,CVT, X reg. Recently from time to time happened when I put the gear lever to D there is a delay 1-2 sec and car moving starts with light jump, not smooth as usual. I red few topics about CVT and first they recommend is to make gear box self diagnostic test...Because I couldn't do it I've got 2 questions:
1.There they mention Ds position but I haven't such position, my is L. Is it the same? Ds=L ?
2. At the end of the test they say:
"The N-CVT dashboard warning light will start to blink, count them and compare with the fault code list..."
I've never seen this light and not sure if it exist or is burned out. (after the test, no light blinking)
Do I have such lamp and if yes, where to look for it or how to check it?
Thanks

Nobody answered till now...
I meant this self diagnostic test:

Self Diagnostic Method:
1. Keeping the ignition off and all pedals released move the selector / gear lever to the "D" position.
2. Turn ignition on - but dont start the vehicle.
3. Depress and hold brake pedal, then fully depress and hold the accelerator pedal.
4. Then move the selector / gear lever in the following order: Ds - D - N - R - P
5. Release the accelerator pedal, then the brake.
6. Start the car...(gear lever still in "P")
7. The N-CVT dashboard warning light will start to blink, count them and compare with the fault code list below)
8. Switch off ignition to stop self diagnostic procedure.

I asked my questions because I have got "L" instead "Ds" and don't know if I have warning light.
After I did the test nothing happened, no light at all...
Is it possible this test to be valid for Micras before 1998, and after OBD2 diagnostic been fitted on the next cars the light is not present?
It is logical if there is a warning light fitted, to be similar as Check Engine light- after switching ignition on, lamp goes ON and after engine starts it goes OFF.

The cvt changed in 2000 iirc, yours will be the later type eh
Thanks.
Yes, my Micra is November 2000.
Really it seems there are a lot of differences comparing to what I've red:
-L instead Ds
-No CVT warning light (probably Check Engine light goes on when CVT problem and read errors via OBD2 diagnostic...)
-I've got CVT oil filter
-No switches on the accelerator pedal (just 1 switch on brake pedal, probably for brake light)
-I can't see place for clutch brushes (I am not sure my clutch is powder type)

So, where to read about the changes of after 2000 CVTs?

Yours has a normal torque converter i believe, not the magnetic powder clutch, and it may have been fitted to other nissans ?

Nothing found...
It really seems models after August have many differences not just about gear box...Probably this is for new topic but I will share here:
I bought from eBay alternator and water pump belts and decided to change them myself. The alternator belt was easy to change, but not other one. I red the Haynes manual but there is not good enough explained.They say there is stretcher pulley which I need to loose to remove the second belt but on my car no stretcher, just 3 pulley- crankshaft/water pump/hydraulic pump.
Do somebody know where from to loose it or where to read about it? ( I have got power steering but not air condition on the car)

Back