K11 fuel pump in K10 tank?

Will the K11 fuel pump fit in the K10 tank? i would prefer to modify the tank as little as possible, if i have to use an external pump i would have to fit a bigger outlet on the tank,.

i very much doubt it. the k11 fuel pump and housing setup is a very odd set up. The pump sits in a seperate plastic housing and this then hooks into place on clips built into the k11 tank. What about using an external pump and having a new pick up/return pipe housing made to sit in the original k10 hole?? would be far easier to do

OP
OP
Will3
Ive thought of using pump and filter from volvo 740 TIC, good for around 350hp, but then i need to find someone who can weld on a tank

pork

Club Member
In one of the k10 blogs, someone said it fits with some fiddling.
Can't remember which blog tho
Hope that helps lol :D

OP
OP
Will3
Im thinking of an inline pump, but the pipe on the side of the tank is too small, it needs to be thicker for the pump to be able to suck fuel from it and then pump it.

OP
OP
Will3
Not yet, havent been able to work on it for months, its loads of snow here in northern sweden, will have to wait for spring, also im only home on weekends now, going to school to become a truckdriver, passed the written test this week! :)