K11 front wiper spindles

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
taken from a '99 k11. in good working order. stop that annoying squeek when you use the wipers

£10 + p&p

Attachments

• 02032009061.jpg
    02032009061.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 955
They have to prye off the ball joint and unbolt from the top if i remember, also if you do get em go for the latest micra!! If you do get em let me know how much!! When you look at them you will instantly know what needs to be done to take off the spindles...

Cheers

J

Hi davyboy, where the wiper is bolted on, grab hold of it and move it left and right or up and down, if it feels loose then its no good, it wiper must be tight with no movement.

If it has movement then its pretty much no better than mine davyboy..

Cheers mate, appreciated!!

J

T plate is the latest one they have...OK???
I'll probably have time on Tuesday to have a look bud.
Looking at the first post...is that what you want ???

T plate is the latest one they have...OK???
I'll probably have time on Tuesday to have a look bud.
Looking at the first post...is that what you want ???

Hiya davyboy, please mate, exactly whats in the picture above is what i need mate! I appreciate this dave!! Around Where i live there arnt sny bloody reliable breakers yard and hardly have any csrs, due to government regulations, they strip the cars, engines, gearboxs, suspensions and crush the rest of the cars,,, aint like what it used to becwhere the cars are all piled up and you have to crawl around to get what you need...

Cheers

J

Sorry, T reg should be fine as therecall the same as far as i know but do check for wiper arm movement by pushingvthe bolt end with cap on down and if it springs up then the spindle is no good, do yo want me to record a few seconds of video and post it??? To have an idea ofcwhat i mean??

J

Ok alpina....got that - thanks. I hope to go out tomorrow bud. there are two local scrappers to me, and there are 4 micras between them.
Should be ok on that mate, cross our fingers bud.

Went out today, only got one bud, the one with the single ball joint. The others were so badly rusted in the bolts either just turned, or snapped off.
There are two others that may give you what you want mate. I'll do my best to get them tomorrow.
I see what you mean about the spindles....when they're gone, they're gone.

Went out today, only got one bud, the one with the single ball joint. The others were so badly rusted in the bolts either just turned, or snapped off.
There are two others that may give you what you want mate. I'll do my best to get them tomorrow.
I see what you mean about the spindles....when they're gone, they're gone.

Hiya mate, thanks for that, as you see most definetly gone lol, cheers davyboy i appreciate your timecand trouble !!! Let us know mate!!

Cheers.

J

Ok alpina. Got them bud, two that look like new mate, and a third one that fell into my pocket!!....really pleased with them.
£8 they charged mate, I'll get a postage charge for you when I know your postal address.

Davyboy, your a diamond mate, if theres anything i can do for you just let me know!! Ive pmed you my address details for postage etc..

Cheets

J