• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

K11 from Taiwan

It is my car that I come from this in Taiwan too, I and SAM are good friends too!

35807467kl4.jpg

Very Nice, our lass would like that steering wheel.

Have you got a furry dash there, I thought of doing that to mine, lol.

Ah yes, just like thePugeot 206, not sure what they do on the Pug but they go somewhere, lol.

Very Nice Micra though, especially in white.

Tailstock photo
15152798bh5.jpg

The installing inside and is especially designed by oneself of me!
71683841eb0.jpg

The hand window and keeper have been all especially dealt with!
70954316vr0.jpg

The installing inside of the car, match with the white sum green mainly!
39283897nr1.jpg

85520978ad1.jpg

The installing inside of front stall!

15356506il6.jpg

The roof is special too!

Certainly! The pedal cushion is special too!
11kb7.jpg

It is special too that the aluminium is enclosed ! It is the modelling of the love !
12dh8.jpg

This light starts to do by oneself, it will be on to open the door!
99mu3.jpg

The small light belong to H.I.D, LED light! Very white and very bright! Invite 6000K!
999yd7.jpg

This accuses of a photo in me!
9999wq5.jpg

MP3 of me stereo getting green too, see transfer to button and different generally too!
99999zg1.jpg

Hold a balanced stalk too in the back of the car!
999999vm4.jpg

that looks brill inside,looks like you can get lots off stuff for the micra over there,bet it cost you some money doing the interior to that standard

also i reli reli want a balanced stalk like yours

That is definately a Micra for a PIMP, all you need is some hydraulics for the suspension and a soft top, you could be cruising down the street bouncing, lol.

Definatley Loving the car though, it's ace.

not my thing but it looks great, you've done a lot of work to it! i wonder what happens on a rainy day and your shoes get all muddy and wet, do you take your shoes off to drive since you have those really nice cushion things on the floor.

TSE_Adam, I think those Car Mat'shions are in plastic. You can tell by the green Neons reflecting off them.

not my thing but it looks great, you've done a lot of work to it! i wonder what happens on a rainy day and your shoes get all muddy and wet, do you take your shoes off to drive since you have those really nice cushion things on the floor.

Unless needn't worry this point, have layers of sheath of at above foot the cushions the itselves,in in addition, I have layers of sheath in cushion , would not be so difficult in cleaning! Needn't take off the shoes and drive !

that looks brill inside,looks like you can get lots off stuff for the micra over there,bet it cost you some money doing the interior to that standard

also i reli reli want a balanced stalk like yours

Thank you for your praise! Really costs some money, there are time and some one's own ideas! :wasntme:

interesting pics there...agree with arnold alot of time has been spent making it unique...plus i like white micras/marchs :D

wow you guys in taiwan get loads more tunning parts than us! i want that rear upper strut brace!

interior looks comfy :)

that steering wheel is crazy, we dont get anything like that in the uk!

awesome cars you guys have :D and some real moding skills :D i love those wheels too :D

Then, I will be introducing the cars (VERITA ) only that Taiwan is having, this car is the cars of Micra too, looking and inherent and a little different!

32912669qx0.jpg

The light of the tailstock can not be used on Micra, there are wheels on one's body of car that are joined, it is on putting into Micra!
46182695bt6.jpg

Can see some clearly in this photo!
15123791gq2.jpg

All the same as Micra in the engine room!
26427472br2.jpg

It is a little different to install inside! Perhaps this is seen clearly! I will be trying to convey the intact photo installed inside!
75050073bt6.jpg

This is the iron wheel that a car matched, there is a trim above!
80751972lr7.jpg

See and Micra can be inclusive in his installing inside! Still use the special wooden line to deal with, the feel is high-level!

verita1ov6.jpg

Each is redesigned too! Change speed case into NCVT, certainly arrange the same sharing of the gearbox with hands! 4AT edition still happens on later stage ! My car is! I will be spreading and pursueing in the future!
verita2av4.jpg

Because this picture should be clicked clearly!
verita3th8.jpg

My friend's car! All of us call him strange beast! ! !
dsc040251zb9.jpg

See and just open a hole on bonnet ? !
dsc040262zk4.jpg

dsc040283zy6.jpg

The engine is SR20DET, horsepower is repacked and strengthened! Hold turbine No. 7! Above 400P!

It is 6 pistons to see his brake system!
dsc040244ok2.jpg

Dyamn! That's so many Micras!
That's so cool, wish we could have a meet that size - and the space to do it in - in the UK :down:

well they are some top micra installs and cars im soo jelous too if only things wernt so expensive etc in this country. and wot gets me the most is the fact that loadsa people here all take the **** out of us saying why do up micra's well looking at that in taiwan i now know why i like to do my micra.

who agrees

Repack the rain to brush and turn into a horizontal type

1.Pay attention to the focal point in disassembly and assembly

82389632df0.jpg

2.The rain brushes to dismantle the outside
30883622ck0.jpg

3.Fetch rainily and brush the motor
34860175xl1.jpg

4.Pull down the rain to brush outside and cover
51919043qw9.jpg

5.Original position of the gear wheel
76212719rb9.jpg

6.Push away the Model C ring outside
6cqk3.jpg

7.Push away two Model C rings of inside
7cxt9.jpg

8.Fetch the sheer pole and do the change in the position
44090002ev8.jpg

9.Is it answer to install after thinking and pursueing to exchange position
95300765zt9.jpg

10.Brushing the motor rain and is it answer to lock the original positioning, and change it intothe horizontal type
10ok0.jpg

Yeah you can use that method on the N15 Almera to make the rear wiper lay flat. Another job on my to-do list lol.

Ivan

So many micras! I want to go to Taiwan! The second pic in the post above with the white micra with the black roof is fantastic, im suprised nobody has tried that two tone effect over here cos it looks sweet!

Funny how they are all 5 doors too.

94133232pd8.jpg

MARCH Taiwan has a get-together on the 23rd of 2008 11 months

43200771bl6.jpg

Arrange MARCH into I LOV K11 at the meeting-place

10ox2.jpg

Which MARCH you know to have?

12hw5.jpg

Which MARCH do the ones that look after positively appear?

14npmarchxx6.jpg

The following photos are that MARCH become put beautifully This is shoes

Back