K11 for sale

I'm selling my 2000 nissan micra as getting a bigger car. Brilliant little runner, use her everyday. 280-320 miles per tank, latter reached on trip to Cornwall last month. Had her PDI'd before journey and all well. Starts first time. Winter ready as had new sparks,air filter, distributor and battery last Feb. Oil change in May. MOT until May 2018. Will sell taxed so ready to go. No rust on bodywork as always waxed etc and looked after her. Ive had her since March 2010. Front exhaust shield removed last month as that was rusty and rattling. Just one other little rattle and that is on front o/s caliper but mechanic said spring slightly loose and no big deal. Avon tyres, Kenwood stereo. Sunroof - working and no leaks. 96k on clock. A couple of scuffs on bumpers from twits in car parks! Im based in Worthing, West Sussex when she can be viewed/test drived. Can bring up to Hinchley Wood, nr Esher, Surrey once sold if that helps.Price at £600 or best offer.

Last edited:

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hi all, I'm selling my lovely 1.3 GX as I need a bigger car and hope it will go to good home here. 2000 reg 5 door, sun roof, metallic red, no body rust as looked after & always waxed etc. 96k , starts first time. New battery and new distributor last Feb. A few scuffs on bumper (heathens in supermarkets!) & other small marks. Very economical, 280 miles round town and 310 on motorway per tank. Just got back from cornwall. Can view/buy in worthing or can bring up to hinchley wood, Surrey once sold. Looking for £600 ono. For some reason I can't upload photos?
You’ll need to be a member to upload photos here Jac!!

The way around this is to host them elsewhere, like tinypic. :)