K11 facelift fog lights and stock (new) + other bits for sale

K11 facelift fog lights and stock (new) + other bits for sale (Price Lowered)

For Sale:

K11 facelift fog lights and stock - New - Never fitted on car, Cost £200+ from a nissan dealer.

£75 posted with 1st class recorded.

DSC09886.jpg

DSC09885.jpg

DSC09887.jpg

Also K11 headlight protector, got a little crack on one side and the clip is little broken on the other but it will still fit fine. Offers

DSC09888.jpg

DSC09890.jpg

DSC09889.jpg

All you need should be a relay.

the wire for fogs should be with your car.

one of my friend got a 98 GX and once he open the fog light blank, he saw the wire to connect the fog light.

what year and model you got?

I am sure there is one as my fd got the fog light installed.

It wont be hanging around behind the fog light as he said he need to release the cable somehow but he is not in the country.

I am going to post to see if anyone know how this work. surely someone in the forum will know.

Dave_Ally

Ex. Club Member
I got excited for the fog lights and then realised they wouldn't fit my K11C, I need the ones that are very similar to Almera N16 fog lights. :down:

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
unless your car has aircon, it will only have a connector for the driver's side (taped up behind the headlight). the new kit comes with an adapter harness/loom the connects into the driver's side connector, leaves another connector that side for that side and gives a run of loom to go to the passenger side fog light.
i made my own loom for the passenger side by taking a driver's side connector and lenghtened the wires and soldered it to the driver's side wiring.
it is best to use the standard wiring as mentioned above, less chance of causing a problem.
and you'd also need a relay to put in the fuse box above the consult plug as they don't have in place. it's just a standard nissan relay from scrap yard.
hth.