K11 Exhaust options....

Which kit

• Total voters
I've got a quote of £300 for a full custom stainless system fitted to my car. Gonna go for it

That's not bad, I was quoted 450 with a stainless 4-2-1 aswell which I thought was a bargain but I already had my janspeed 4-2-1. The janspeed does take 3/4 weeks to turn up aswell as it it custom made to order :)

Suzie the Super S

Cat-back?

Yeah Cat back, they don't touch the CATS anymore because they got sued or some cr*p like that before somehow?

That's not bad, I was quoted 450 with a stainless 4-2-1 aswell which I thought was a bargain but I already had my janspeed 4-2-1. The janspeed does take 3/4 weeks to turn up aswell as it it custom made to order :)

Cat back, but comes with lifetime guaranty and custom for what loud/rasp you want​

Fair mate, will need one done properly sometime after my GA, gunna bodge it a bit to be getting on with :rolleyes:

Yeah it's a lot shorter and means you use all of the PLR exhaust instead of just the centre and backbox as the janspeed means you have to modify the centre pipe to fit by adding a flange! :)

Suzie the Super S
Janspeed make it so much more effort :p I'm defiantly getting the Ashley then :p it's Ashley direct fit to the PLR?

K K K K Kamarley!!

So can someone link me the hammerite I will need for the PLR and how much of it and how I'm going to apply it and inside and out?? THANKS!

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

In my opinion, just fit as is and maybe high temp paint the outside.

These are cheap, disposable, mild steel parts and will inevitably rust away no matter what.

Even if it costs you £160 and lasts 4 years. That's £40 a year. You probably pay more than for you IPhone a month ;)

These are cheap, disposable, mild steel parts and will inevitably rust away no matter what.

Even if it costs you £160 and lasts 4 years. That's £40 a year. You probably pay more than for you IPhone a month ;)

Well said Scott, it's defo not worth buying one second hand unless its basically brand new tbh for the price of them new!

Suzie the Super S

my thoughts, im going to hammerite it anyway and prolong it as much as possible but your right it will go eventually, when it does just means its a good excuse to get a stainless system :L

Back