K11 exhaust back box

Hi I’ve just become the owner of a K11 micra, what a great little car , I want to mod it up a bit, I’m looking for a back box plus coil overs .and any other mods I can do. Any ideas were I can get cheap parts or ideas would be great ?

Chop the back box and you can fit a 3 1/2 inch end can,
Lowering coils with a adjustable panhard rod
A decent intake (not cheap filters on the throttle body or hot air intake lol )
Spec it up from.Higher models
Almera n15, 100nx , sunny brakes
Lists goes.on all lends on what you want and how usable you want it

Thanks for the info.im going for a Sportex exhaust box plus ordered a furyworx induction kit for starters,im looking for some alloys and coil overs if any info were I could get these would be great ?
Hi I’ve just become the owner of a K11 micra, what a great little car , I want to mod it up a bit, I’m looking for a back box plus coil overs .and any other mods I can do. Any ideas were I can get cheap parts or ideas would be great ?

Thanks for the info.im going for a Sportex exhaust box plus ordered a furyworx induction kit for starters,im looking for some alloys and coil overs if any info were I could get these would be great ?
Please be carefully of furyworks , they aren't much cop ,I got a bottom brace ended up making my own it was that bad and usless aswell as lots of bad reports

Last edited:
Back